**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo Gifting milstones

ColleenColleen Posts: 173
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
After my ally reached the last milestone for ally gifting event my solo pts reset. I gifted someone to see if they would pop back up and they didn’t I just got the first few milstones rewards again....hey I don’t mind getting rewards again but I’m not getting the better rewards further down the mile stone list. FYI if you guys (kabam) say I exploited to get more rewards I’m so done with this gameeajpqm93xtje.png

Comments

• The first 7-day Solo event ended (see under Finished), and a second 7-day Solo Gifting started today. Overall Alliance Gifting event runs the full 14 days.
  • SummonerNR wrote: »
    The first 7-day Solo event ended (see under Finished), and a second 7-day Solo Gifting started today. Overall Alliance Gifting event runs the full 14 days.

This is correct; the solo events consist of two 7-day events. The time remaining for the duration of a solo event can be found at the top of that particular event. Hope this helps clear things up!