**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon runs with partner not contributing to room reward milestones [Merged Threads]

VernVern Posts: 50
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Device and Version: iPhone 7
Device Operating System: iOS 11.1
Mobile Carrier: doesn’t matter
Cellular or WiFi: doesn’t matter
Game Version Installed: Diablo/Thing build
Game Mode: Dungeons

Description of the Issue:

Just completed room 5 with my partner in Dungeon 5 with 5092 points. However, the Friendship bonus counter still reads 0. Additionally, when i was paired up the dialog shown between rooms read “matchmaking 0/10” instead of the progressive room rewards with friends.

99psymkecjq8.png
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Matchmaking bonus not working either, just did two runs with random partner and got no progress toward it, still 0/10
  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We're passing it along and getting it looked into ASAP.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Friendship Bonus rewards were supposed to be fixed but I just completed two separate Dungeon Level 7 runs thru room 3 which gave me the level up on the friend level with my dungeon partner 13 RFL but I didn't get one of the four credits towards this new dungeon's sessions' Friendship Bonus and the reward is missing.

Below is a video showing the completed runs, incremented friendship level but missing Friendship Bonus
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ6qNw-dGH4
  • BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    Same here although not quite as awesome I was only in dungeon 5 lol
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I've talked to the team and they've confirm that the bonuses are working correctly and the AW boosts are still in the loyalty store.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Jestress wrote: »
    Need a fix for this. @Kabam Miike

Why would you do that? Tagging Mike for stuff like this makes him less and less inclined to actually respond to tagging. They said they're passing it along to the devs so we wait. Stop abusing the system cause you're impatient, we all want it back lol
  • RomankarlikRomankarlik Posts: 22
    Same issue here, ran 4 rooms with a friend and two more with stranger, didn´t count to any of the bonuses.
  • Hey all,

We're pushing a fix for this right now! It may take a few minutes to reach everybody, and please make sure you restart the game to ensure that your app is updated. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this issue resolved.
  • VernVern Posts: 50
    Hey all,

We're pushing a fix for this right now! It may take a few minutes to reach everybody, and please make sure you restart the game to ensure that your app is updated. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this issue resolved.

Thank you.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Any way to retroactively give out the bonuses for those that already completed all milestones for this round? @Kabam Miike
  • Hey,
    I restarted the app but it didn't update the matchmaking bonuses... i earned all rewards but it is still 0/10 and 0/4 rooms completed with randoms/friends..please fix this.. thank you
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    buffajr wrote: »
    Any way to retroactively give out the bonuses for those that already completed all milestones for this round? @Kabam Miike
    just a follow up to this because i completed all milestones also

• AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    Noticed dungeon partner bonus is broken,run on random match making and the figure show up while friendship bonus remains at 0/10 even completed12k points with the same person,

Plz advice
    iz5h4uupag4v.jpeg