**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War’s are not giving season points [Merged Threads]

Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Another fail, Need a fix
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Just finished first war and don’t see the usual 50k bonus
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Same here
  • KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    Season points isn't showing up either.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    We just finished what was supposed to be the first war of the season. The winning team's score doesn't show a 50k win bonus. Additionally it doesn't show us our season points which it always does after a war ends. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78
    Yeah it’s bugged
  • Already on it. Was just talking to somebody about this. We're looking into the cause, and a fix ASAP.
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 365 ★★
    Same
  • We are aware of this and are working on finding the cause and a fix right now. I don't have any more information at this time, but will update you guys as soon as I do!
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★

We are aware of this and are working on finding the cause and a fix right now. I don't have any more information at this time, but will update you guys as soon as I do!

Gotcha, thanks.
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    Thanks for the fast answer:)
  • Yup, same at this end too.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    So we don’t get points for victory anymore? LOL
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    Same
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Ditto...
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    This again is is poor response. Members tell alliances they're switching alliances and new recruits are ready to go. New member must be in before next war can start so... people get kicked and get no rewards. Whole system needs a revamp.
  • Why doesn't the winning alliance get extra 50.000 points for winning in AW? Where is the point in winning then?
  • KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    @Ozymandas But this doesn't impact the end of day 1 AW rewards.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    already sent a ticket and pic into support as i thought it was just my alliance. should have guessed it was something else screwed up for everyone.
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    So will this effect ranking as 50k can mean the difference between a few spots and tiers
  • edited March 2019
    Hi All, we have found the issue that was causing this problem. We are working to fix it right now, and then hope to get you all the points that you missed out on after that. I don't have a timeline for this yet, but will update you all when I do!
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • Looks like we'll be able to start granting missing points soon! We expect that we should have this done within the next 24 hours. I will update you all if there is any change here.
  • Sorry guys, I have one more update. This isn't going to be done until Monday at the earliest. This is because we want to make sure that we are able to get every Alliance that was affected. This won't affect any alliances negatively because they will receive the points they should have.

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience.
  • cTLcTL Posts: 4

Same issue for us.
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Is this normal? Alliance war started but we didn’t get any bonus points from winning our 1st war

• CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    Happened to use too, and for some reason even though we won, we dropped from tier 12 to 13 and got put on the other map.
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    My alliance too didn't get the win bonus

Can't find this mentioned anywhere

Anyone else had this problem?
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    Upon further inspection not only weren't we awarded the bonus for winning, our season points remain at zero

It's like the war counted as an off season one
  • ThemadpotatoThemadpotato Posts: 58
    edited March 2019
    Regarding the points, that is really odd that it is not being displayed. From previous alliance war seasons, there has always been one week before any access was given to view the leaderboards. Maybe it's just an issue of waiting?
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    We’re not seeing the adjustment on our first match of the season for the 50,000 season bonus you get for winning. Our 2nd match we lost and the opposing team was rewarded the points, but still no adjustment on our first match of the season that we won.