**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best pizza for mcoc

Comments

• BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Pineapple does not belong on Pizza. Allowing Pineapple on Pizza has opened the door for all kinds of abominations of pizza like the Peas and Mayo Pizza....

Tourists think we put pineapple on all the food in Hawaii, when in fact we just put it on their food, because we have no idea what the heck to do with all the pineapple.
    You haven’t lived until you’ve had a pineapple, onion, pepper, and corn pizza. Thin crust of course.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

Pineapple does not belong on Pizza. Allowing Pineapple on Pizza has opened the door for all kinds of abominations of pizza like the Peas and Mayo Pizza....

Tourists think we put pineapple on all the food in Hawaii, when in fact we just put it on their food, because we have no idea what the heck to do with all the pineapple.
    What do you put on your own pizzas? Just open a can and dump a bunch of Spam on top?
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Bacon and onion, with stuffed crust. Bonus if you can add meatball.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Hmm. I know what I’m having tonight.

And pizza is not made for fruits and veggies. Keep that stuff in the ground and trees where they belong.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

Ham and Pineapple is the best pizza. Fact.

Bacon is an awesome edition to a ham and pineapple. Was my go-to in college
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Hmm. I know what I’m having tonight.

And pizza is not make for fruits and veggies. Keep that stuff in the ground and trees where they belong.

Jalapenos on pizza is where I draw the line.

Also, a fried egg on pizza is next level.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★

Canadian bacon may be a thing, but a Canadian fact...?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Any pizza that has a lot of different kind of meats topping. But I do not eat while playing bc much more efficient playing with 2 hands
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I like pineapple chicken. But I can’t mcoc and eat pizza.

I’ll mcoc and eat only when the food requires a fork and knife lol

I like pineapple chicken. But I can’t mcoc and eat pizza.

I’ll mcoc and eat only when the food requires a fork and knife lol

Another pizza me and my housemates in college would get and called the munchie pizza was chicken, pineapple, ham, bacon, and olives with buffalo sauce swirled on top
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Pizza is dough sauce and cheese. Everything else is just flatbread.

That being said my favorite “pizza” is Prosciutto with a mustard base or buff chick without blue cheese or ranch
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    People who eat pineapple on pizza either own 6 cats or have no friends. Pepperoni is easy but I turn to what we downunder call the Aussie. ham, bacon, egg and cheese. Simple but affective. Meat lovers would also be an acceptable answer
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Pepperoni pineapple jalapeño.

No other pizza needs to exist.

Fight me.

Meat lovers with stuff crust or deep dish style.

Mic drop
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Meatball with extra cheese... I you don’t know meatball can be on pizza, you are not eating pizza... you are eating some cheap, fast food version of pizza from some chain restaurant.

I am old-style, family-owned pizzeria kind of guy. With real mozzarella, and homemade sauce, hand-sliced meatballs on a slice that takes two hands or else the cheese and toppings will force the slice to collapse. Where you need a napkin to mop up the grease (or olive oil) of the top of the slice.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

What do you put on your own pizzas? Just open a can and dump a bunch of Spam on top?
    Don't be ridiculous. You have to grill it in teriyaki sauce first.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Pepperoni pineapple jalapeño.

No other pizza needs to exist.

Fight me.

I like pineapple. At it's best it's amazing. It has no business every showing up on a pizza.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Meatball with extra cheese... I you don’t know meatball can be on pizza, you are not eating pizza... you are eating some cheap, fast food version of pizza from some chain restaurant.

I am old-style, family-owned pizzeria kind of guy. With real mozzarella, and homemade sauce, hand-sliced meatballs on a slice that takes two hands or else the cheese and toppings will force the slice to collapse. Where you need a napkin to mop up the grease (or olive oil) of the top of the slice.

I recently visited a cousin in Connecticut who introduced me to Pepe's. Very good pizza but you needed a literal mop for the grease. True story, I ordered the "sausage, bacon, pepperoni, salami" pizza before I realized that was just a list of toppings on the menu.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I recently visited a cousin in Connecticut who introduced me to Pepe's. Very good pizza but you needed a literal mop for the grease. True story, I ordered the "sausage, bacon, pepperoni, salami" pizza before I realized that was just a list of toppings on the menu.
    Sounds like an amazing pie!
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Pepe’s is pretty much at the top of any spot in the US. I’d argue Lucali is better though.

• TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Wow. Not gonna lie (and no offence to the OP) this thread caught on a lot more than I thought it would hahaha. I love it!

Drooped2 said:

You mean Canadian bacon? Or is that just a trick to sell ham too.

Yall like those Americans will buy more if we call this bacon

Hawaii and Canada are cohorts in this conspiracy

Fun fact: Hawaiian Pizza was invented in Canada by Sam Panopoulos. He immigrated from Greece, and to the best of my knowledge, never went to Hawaii before creating it.
    That’s correct, he just had pineapples sitting around in the restaurant and threw some on a pizza for some customers and it took off.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Meatlovers or pepperoni is my favourite. In fact, this thread is making me crave pizza
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Best pizza ever ham chicken tandoori chicken sweet corn and olives
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    why does pineapple not belong on a pizza?
    cus traditionally it was never used?
    why can we then have buffalo sauce?
    why can we then have hommus?
    why can we then have many many of the ingredients used.

does it not belong cus its fruit?
    but we use olives?
    but we use chillis?

so why is it that pineapple does not belong?
    is it just that someone doesnt like it and wants to force their opinions unto others?

if someone told me pineapple does not belong on a pizza i would put nothing but pineapple and cheese on a pizza and sit there and devour it all infront of them and watch them cringe in disgust.

My fave pizza is a Kebab pizza,
    hommus, chicken, tabouleh, chill, garlic, cheese
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    MaatMan said:

why does pineapple not belong on a pizza?
    cus traditionally it was never used?
    why can we then have buffalo sauce?
    why can we then have hommus?
    why can we then have many many of the ingredients used.

does it not belong cus its fruit?
    but we use olives?
    but we use chillis?

so why is it that pineapple does not belong?
    is it just that someone doesnt like it and wants to force their opinions unto others?

if someone told me pineapple does not belong on a pizza i would put nothing but pineapple and cheese on a pizza and sit there and devour it all infront of them and watch them cringe in disgust.

My fave pizza is a Kebab pizza,
    hommus, chicken, tabouleh, chill, garlic, cheese

You’re taking this way too seriously.