**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HOLDUP

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion

So I don’t want to jump to conclusions and anger, but is this saying there will be better rewards for these pieces of content, and ONLY people who did them in the past 3 months will get them? Not everyone who has beaten it (with worse champs mind you; I beat Act 4 with a 3/30 miles morales, 4/40 SL unduped and 3/30 OG Cap 4* and the rest trash 3*) but only the people who recently did it? Is there any logic behind that? I mean, it might not really be the best rewards, but Act 3 had a 4* crystal for 100% so the rewards will likely be better, and I will never say no to 24 t5ciso and some shards.

Does someone know for sure? I just want info about the logic behind it if it’s what I think or just misreading something

HOLDUP 31 votes

Nah it’s going to everyone it’s all good
0%
Can confirm, it’s only to recent complete-ers
54%
KpatrixDrZolaGeneralDCp01arisCupidIamTryingMyBestJdspideypd187Maldroit2HerrPopopMr_EDethwraithArham1GUARD1ANEtherionGodSpookyKonan2Streamers_god1 17 votes
Wait what? Wth is this???
25%
Racs0shadow_lurker22Jedi_HawkeThe_red_EclipseAleorTehsigzorzAndiYTDECamdo 8 votes
The rewards will probably be bad so it’s fine. U will get by without t2cc
16%
LeNoirFaineantAMChive2616ersMr_MDeltrons 5 votes
Other:
3%
Timros 1 vote

Comments

This discussion has been closed.