**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam made us lose war

It's been 10 days since Kabam brought the game down for "emergency" maintenance and caused us to lose our war match, we still have not received compensation. This is a perfect example of the continued total disregard for player experience. This effected EVERY alliance and what did we get? "We are looking at this closely and hope to have a solution soon" yeah ok. GIVE US OUR WAR REWARDS FOR THE WIN THAT YOU STOLE. Do I need to bring up the fact that this is very suspicious activity? I think it's called "fixing the fight".

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Your own fault not kabams. Plenty of time to finish even with the maintenance
  • jeeppilotjeeppilot Posts: 16

Your own fault not kabams. Plenty of time to finish even with the maintenance

Oh that's a big help, so you've never finished ANYTHING last minute? I doubt it. Not all groups finish early you wouldn't be so smugg if it happened to you. We have members all over the world and aren't on at the same time so NO there obviously wasn't plenty of time.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    jeeppilot said:

It's been 10 days since Kabam brought the game down for "emergency" maintenance and caused us to lose our war match, we still have not received compensation. This is a perfect example of the continued total disregard for player experience. This effected EVERY alliance and what did we get? "We are looking at this closely and hope to have a solution soon" yeah ok. GIVE US OUR WAR REWARDS FOR THE WIN THAT YOU STOLE. Do I need to bring up the fact that this is very suspicious activity? I think it's called "fixing the fight".

How do you know you would have won? You dont and neither does Kabam. They can't control the emergency maintenance any more than you can.

jeeppilot said:

How do you know you would have won? You dont and neither does Kabam. They can't control the emergency maintenance any more than you can.
    How do you or Kabam know we would have lost, THEY DON'T. It's not up to them to decide, we were not given the chance so I want compensation.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    You were given the chance but you chose to wait til the last moment and couldn't finish after. Still not their fault and you'll likely get nothing. I also see you didn't post any post match stats. I highly doubt it was as close as you make it out to be.
  • Hello jeeppilot,

I am very sorry for the issues you experienced during the emergency maintenance. Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team for your concerns. This post does not seem to be moving in a constructive direction. For that reason, I am going to close this thread down.
    Typical, Kabam doesn't like what you say so they take down your post.

• Emergency Maintenances are not planned events. These happen when the servers for the game unexpectedly go down and we have to work to fix it. There is nothing suspicious about it.
This discussion has been closed.