**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

List of Bugs & Changes after the Update

1235»

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Cost me 2 team revives because I decided to do a 6.1.6 path without reading the forums about all the bugs ... /facepalm.

I don't know if it has been mentioned but backdraft light intercept is also broken ...

For me it the mediums ther is. Broken
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    and the weird sound is disgusting, i have to say
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Emma frost Map 6 is severely laggy and crashy. It reminded me of EQ before that month you "fixed it".

I actually had to borrow a friend's Apple device to finish that month.
  • The window to parry has been shortened. Near impossible to parry post-update. When parry does register, the stun time of the opponent has been reduced dramatically to the point where >50% of initial hit after successful parry is dodged/evade.
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 154
    unable to chain hulks SP1 has been a thing for such a long time I feel.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    adding onto the list: it seems that a lot of champions now are unable to chain their SP. i think this is perhaps also due to the framerate issue
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    -Map7
    Characters are now able to trigger specials between your fifth hit and the fraction of second you need to trigger your special. Absolutely bollocks. Happened twice with ultron and bishop.

-map7
    Phisical resistance path is still bugged, an armor breaking champions will make corvus true damage not work. Armor break acts like armor up reducing dmg by 80%

-map7
    Korg (phis res path) becomes unstoppable on NORMAL hits and not just specials with one charge (should need 6 for being unblockable on normal hits)

-NC: only window to switch him now is fight start.

-NC / All champs: trying to lock them blocking (switch trick) now triggers a “dumb” AI, where for the reminder of the fight AI idles around walking towards you without doing anything else till they attack (skipping a good portion of animation on top)

• RealStealRealSteal Posts: 199
    edited April 2019
    Quake is failing evade while doing heavy randomly against Korg. I was fighting one in AW (Tier 2 node 50). I failed evade when doing heavy 3 times and last time I recorded it. Here is the link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/S3YT3hSka2tMyuqL8
    You can fast-forward to 30 sec.
  • AdijatfAdijatf Posts: 3

I never actually knew you could punish Sentinel’s sp1. The only time I tried was after the update (didn’t work). It’s weird how many bugs there are though.

One maybe bug is Venom isn’t triggering Om Nom as much (it only triggered once in a few dozen sp1’s when it usually triggers at least once every sp1), but I might just be having a really unlucky streak.

I have same problem with Venom.
This discussion has been closed.