**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Community Discussion - Mind Control, Evil Twins, and Clones, Oh My!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Ah Loki....

🙄
  • Options

Ah Loki....

🙄

One of the few upsides to someone switching sides as often as Loki does is that, whenever they start helping the bad guys, you at least know that they'll eventually come back around and help the heroes again... eventually... maybe... someday...
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I liked it when sabertooth was a good guy for a while, I would really like to see him in a more similar role to wolverine instead of just being evil and manipulated all the time.
  • Options
    Kpatrix said:

I liked it when sabertooth was a good guy for a while, I would really like to see him in a more similar role to wolverine instead of just being evil and manipulated all the time.

Yeah, it is really nice when we get to see another side of him.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Doctor Doom and Molecule Man spending decades to save the multiverse was one of the best parts of Marvel's Time Runs Out event. Doctor Strange joining and agreeing with Doctor Doom's and Molecule Man's plan was also unexpected. The Beyonders easily defeated Marvel's Cosmic Beings and The Living Tribunal, but they couldn't defeat Doctor Doom (please don't give Doom "Sentry Syndrome" if he gets added to MCOC).

• Options
    Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Bucky. After he was corrupted by Arnim Zola, he killed Tony Stark's parents and many more as the Winter Soldier. Of course, Cap became a criminal turning him back to good, so maybe that was just a moral compass thing.