**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Infinite Refresh of CN region Negative Space Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• kimkingokimkingo Posts: 37
    Sirmacool said:

There is a timer in the crystals to purchase to start the quest. You can’t do it unlimited times. If your alliance does the quest. You leave and try to start one. The timer stops you

You'll find out if you try.Thousands of people have benefited from this bug
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Sirmacool said:

There is a timer in the crystals to purchase to start the quest. You can’t do it unlimited times. If your alliance does the quest. You leave and try to start one. The timer stops you

30 players, none of them has started a bounty, so you have atleast 30 bounties available. You create an alliance, launch a bounty, everyone plays, create new alliance, new bounty, rinse repeat. Get it now?

Someone also mentioned kicking the guy who started the bounty, idk about that, but that would be the d*ck move of d*ck moves hahaha
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Maybe get a mod response soon 🤷‍♂️
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    What I don't understand is why do they remove it from the front page? Surely there is no logic behind it apart from not letting it gain traction within the community?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

What I don't understand is why do they remove it from the front page? Surely there is no logic behind it apart from not letting it gain traction within the community?

That’s what I was thinking as well. But at least it means they have seen this thread. And hopefully we hear something soon.
  • Removed from front page ??? It's still in order based on latest updates to posts, in Bugs and Known Issues, or also the overall Discussions (all categories) too.

@Kabam Miike hi in Bounty mission can we jump alliance to alliance and get rewards by starting new bounty missions @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

I see some guys found that trick .

Kabam is forcing us to take advantage of the bug together and report it for so long without fixing it.
  • WeejustWeejust Posts: 3
    This could be Kabam’s strategy, everyone is given materials can’t be used normally, it’s a good chance for late join true lovers to catch up with others.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I'm guessing this will only affect 0.008% of players, so nothing will be done.

Hey All,

We're discussing this now. We won't have any action or answer for you at this time, but will let you know what we decide.

Everyone is using the loophole, no one is willing to play aqaw, has lasted a few days, so very helpless. We just want to play normal games

Hey All,

We're discussing this now. We won't have any action or answer for you at this time, but will let you know what we decide.

It's kind of funny that the players who play by the rules suffer instead
  • kimkingo said:

Hey All,

But it seems like ur the only one suffered from it and would never stop talking about this thing. They did make use of the rule, but I don't really think that matters since it did't affect my playing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

kimkingo said:

Hey All,

What do you mean? The players who changed alliance also playing by the rules.

Do you even know what is the rule, by the way?
    Changing Alliances is within the rules. Changing Alliances repeatedly for the purpose of exploiting Bounties is not. Many things done in the game can be considered within the rules, so long as they're not used to break the rules. Exploiting game modes is most definitely not allowed.

kimkingo said:

Hey All,

But it seems like ur the only one suffered from it and would never stop talking about this thing. They did make use of the rule, but I don't really think that matters since it did't affect my playing.
    It's just that very few players in the CN zone come here, and I'm just representing them
    Lainua said:

kimkingo said:

Hey All,

Don't quibble, just tell me how many crystals you've got these days
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    kimkingo said:

kimkingo said:

Hey All,

It's just that very few players in the CN zone come here, and I'm just representing them
    LOL....You only represent yourself.......
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

Lainua said:

kimkingo said:

Hey All,

Changing Alliances is within the rules. Changing Alliances repeatedly for the purpose of exploiting Bounties is not. Many things done in the game can be considered within the rules, so long as they're not used to break the rules. Exploiting game modes is most definitely not allowed.
    Is changing alliance infinity of times against the rule? Yes or No?

That's only half of it. Changing Alliances for the purpose of changing Alliances is allowed. When you're doing it to exploit a very large amount of End-Game Resources from a game mode designed for Alliances playing reasonably, then no, that's not allowed.
This discussion has been closed.