**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 14.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Gaffer_1Gaffer_1 Posts: 6
    Waiting for the next update.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    A whole lot of nothing much
  • I would like to know if 5* Ultron's (AoU) armor rating was fixed, since the 5* r2 has less armor rating than 4* r4.
  • ALPINISTABLUALPINISTABLU Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike is anything being done to correct Captain Marvel's SP2? When you use the SP2 and the end of a 5-hit combo that finishes with a medium attack, almost 100% of the time the defender is able to block it. This used to not be the case but I've noticed it consistently since 12.0. I generally have to parry the opponent and then use the SP2 while the opponent is still stunned if I want to land it without being blocked. Is this being fixed?
  • ZeperxZeperx Posts: 8
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    No fix for whiffing OG DD who literally cannot follow up a missed heavy with a medium?

After the issue has been flagged for 2 months?

SERIOUSLY?

So true! got my DD rank 5 like 6 month ago and doing war with him and just got so used to not give any medium attacks especially of spidey, he dont even miss - he just doest hit! so annoying!
  • SanficoSanfico Posts: 9
    Any revise of AQ and AW timer? Wasting so much time to wait. Stop all kind of non sense about effective on planning .. resources ... . If there is one link node on and the player can't get in and clear 9 ppl r suffering!
  • Are the new 5 stars being released in the normal crystal with the update?
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Kingbean wrote: »
    Are the new 5 stars being released in the normal crystal with the update?

New 5 stars are already in the 10,000 shard crystal as we speak.
  • BipulBipul Posts: 4
    So with this Update you have just nerfed Hawkeye and categorized under Bug fixes as “once per fight” limit. This is not right, previously it was 25% fixed chance to trigger.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Bipul wrote: »
    So with this Update you have just nerfed Hawkeye and categorized under Bug fixes as “once per fight” limit. This is not right, previously it was 25% fixed chance to trigger.

Not a nerf.

Yes it's 25% chance to trigger but will only trigger one per fight. It has always worked this way.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    When is update coming? Gettin really impatient
  • Spirit wrote: »
    When is update coming? Gettin really impatient

Soon! It's usually out around 10 or 11 am PDT.
  • @Kabam Miike is anything being done to correct Captain Marvel's SP2? When you use the SP2 and the end of a 5-hit combo that finishes with a medium attack, almost 100% of the time the defender is able to block it. This used to not be the case but I've noticed it consistently since 12.0. I generally have to parry the opponent and then use the SP2 while the opponent is still stunned if I want to land it without being blocked. Is this being fixed?

Not everything can be done in just one patch. We are continuing to work on some issues that need to be fixed, and this is one of them. We'll update you on the progress when we can, but at this time I don't have anything to add.
  • Burntbacon wrote: »
    Whatever you did last night has brought back the unresponsive commands issue. My guys will go through phases where they don't respond to my commands and simply eat combos to the face. I just lost my SL in AQ to Hood because he wouldn't move when I went to evade Hood's L1.

Hmm, I don't think that's possible, because this isn't how the game works. We can't do something on the back end that will change how the game performs on your device. If you're having issues that started at a certain time, or during a certain event, please let us know through the proper method, but also make sure to check to make sure nothing has changed on your device during this time, or that you weren't experiencing greater than normal phone activity (background processes, push notifications, etc.)
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    What did they change on Hood?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Burntbacon wrote: »
    Whatever you did last night has brought back the unresponsive commands issue. My guys will go through phases where they don't respond to my commands and simply eat combos to the face. I just lost my SL in AQ to Hood because he wouldn't move when I went to evade Hood's L1.
    Was your phone plugged in at the time?
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Not sure what happened, but all the 4 hour crystals some of us in our alliance collected are gone. I know they were not being converted to the new ones, but you didn't mention getting rid of them. What's up with that?
  • Jag1812Jag1812 Posts: 9
    Game crashing when starting event mission.

Tried everything except throwing my phone away.

On a Samsung J7 Prime.

Help. Fix

Please.
  • Jrepp44Jrepp44 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike with this update y'all took away all my free daily crystals. I've been saving a long time to do a run at LOL. There was no notice of this or else I would've open them. This is very discouraging and a lot of people are very upset about it. Worst part about it is that there's no compensation for any of it. Y'all just took the **** and didn't say nothing. Y'all really make people want to quit.
  • KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    edited August 2017
    If you complete a 5 hit combo, your champ locks up and stands their until KO. this is ridiculous. how could this issue not have been noticed in testing?
  • EvilKniGhT2EvilKniGhT2 Posts: 8
    edited August 2017
    good
  • Marito2709Marito2709 Posts: 8
    The labyrinth clock runs much faster with this update. Fix it @Kabam Miike
  • DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
    please remove sounds from resident evil ....common.

after one hit sounds of zombie......

introducing new battlegrounds and soundtracks batle

dont zombies sound
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    So should I hold off on updating until it's unavoidable?
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Well since the glorious update today. I can't parry I can't evade properly I freeze in mid combo, I stun opponent and freeze after the second or third hit. Why can't you do your jobs right? Oh and block just seems to work wh never it feels like it.
  • Pratik1017Pratik1017 Posts: 15
    edited August 2017
    plz fix android log in screen takes too much time... @Kabam Miike
  • GrytcheGrytche Posts: 12
    edited August 2017
    @Kabam Miike there's also a bug with Hypérion SP1. Many of them miss the target even if Hypérion is close to the opponent.More precisely the first part of Sp1 when he strikes with the fist.
  • HELLO KABAM,

VISON (AOU) 1 and 2 special does not steal power and also make no damage in de ARENA..can u look at plzzz