**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Redeeming insider points?

I’ve made an account on my phone, went to the “games” tab, clicked on MCOC, and then reached a dead end. There is just a description of the game, followed by the comics about the game. I’ve looked around online and at other message boards to see if other people had trouble with this and the last question pertaining to this I could find was from April 2018. Basically, am I doing something wrong? Has this website updated different since the previous questions? Is it exclusive to web browser? I have no idea what to do.

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    It’s a poorly designed site. I think it is under games/activities or something. I can’t remember exactly. I’ve definitely fumbled around there a few times.
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    I just go to marvel.com select marvel insider sign in. When redeeming you will use your game name. Must match exactly uppercase Etc.
  • alwaysdedalwaysded Posts: 2

I just go to marvel.com select marvel insider sign in. When redeeming you will use your game name. Must match exactly uppercase Etc.

I did sign in and I got 4,000 points for the signing up part, not for this. Same game name, same capitalization, but it says to go to game activity and that doesn’t exist on mobile? I don’t have a computer to check the site that way.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    marvel.com/insider/activities then click the "games" tab to claim points for EQ completion and downloading the game. Go to Rewards to buy the reward bundle you want.
  • Hey guys, if you have any questions or concerns about Marvel Insider, please reach out to Marvel directly. You may also be able to find answers to some of your questions in their FAQ section, which you can find at the link below.

https://marvel.com/insider/faq
This discussion has been closed.