**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Where's the Volvanic 6* Cull Obsidian crystal? [MERGED]

Comments

• LéowLéow Posts: 4
    don't buy it because that's a bug
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Don’t make the mistake I made. Submitted a ticket. 24hr response. Ugh
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    I bought some. They looked alright to me. No CO, but did get a Domino 6*.
  • SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    Eh yes, This is screwed up.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Email Support. Don't open the wrong ones.
  • Mat152Mat152 Posts: 18
    Yeh emailed about the missing will send a follow up now. Not opening it
  • Casal_TCasal_T Posts: 63
    I only got 4 of the "Correct" crystals and NEVER saw him in the reel.
    How long does this normally take to get sorted?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Gkohler said:

Crystals are fine for me. I opened 5. Only got a 3* Cull Obsidian, but did pull 2 5*s. Loki (dupe) and Symbiote Supreme :smiley:
    Ch1efster said:

Gkohler said:

Crystals are fine for me. I opened 5. Only got a 3* Cull Obsidian, but did pull 2 5*s. Loki (dupe) and Symbiote Supreme :smiley:
    Yeah crystals are good now. Talking about what happened this morning. Bought 10 Cull crystals but it gave me electro crystals.
  • Glaze1Glaze1 Posts: 3
    I submitted a ticket because I bout 10 of the Volcanic Cav Crystals and got the electro ones. Refreshed, haven’t opened them. Got the usual email we will look into it and then now an email saying case closed and nothing was resolved. Still have same wrong crystals. Submitted another ticket. What’s the deal?? Kabam?
    Glaze1 said:

I submitted a ticket because I bout 10 of the Volcanic Cav Crystals and got the electro ones. Refreshed, haven’t opened them. Got the usual email we will look into it and then now an email saying case closed and nothing was resolved. Still have same wrong crystals. Submitted another ticket. What’s the deal?? Kabam?

I didn’t get a case closed email. I got a follow up email saying they received a ton of emails with the same problem and that they’ll update me when they find out more... man I really hope they don’t ignore this problem. 3000 units for Electro crystals?! No!
    I got both. One that said they got tons of emails about it and working on solution, then a case closed if it wasn’t resolved submit again.
    Gkohler said:

Glaze1 said:

I didn’t get a case closed email. I got a follow up email saying they received a ton of emails with the same problem and that they’ll update me when they find out more... man I really hope they don’t ignore this problem. 3000 units for Electro crystals?! No!
    It’s obvious we didn’t buy electro crystals with 3000 units. You can’t even purchase them.

Same! These weren’t even the crystals that were advertised. They were the cavalier volcanic crystals. For them to say case closed is ridiculous.
  • Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply. We're still working on some stuff here. Rest assured, those of you that got the wrong crystals (or no crystals) will get the correct ones. I don't have a timeline on that just yet, but as soon as we do, I will let you know!

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply. We're still working on some stuff here. Rest assured, those of you that got the wrong crystals (or no crystals) will get the correct ones. I don't have a timeline on that just yet, but as soon as we do, I will let you know!

Thank you!
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131

Hey guys,

Where will the update be? In this post or a new post? Or in game mail?
    csexton00 said:

Hey guys,

I second this question.
  • csexton00 said:

Hey guys,

The update will probably be in this thread. Depending on what action is taken, you might get an in game message as well.
  • Yesterday Kabam made a mistake with the Valcanic crystal. Once they fixed the issue and posted the correct Cull Obsidian crystal, I bought 30 of this crystals and only received 20 of the correct Volcanic crystals and the other 10 became Electro crystals.
    I reported this to support and basically received the message, that they were receiving high volumes of reports regarding this specific issue. I gave Kabam a chance to reply back. Still nothing. I submitted a second ticket on the same issue. Same reply from Kabam. I feel I am being blown off.
    Upon further review of the video i recorded of my crystal opening, I noticed Cull Obsidian did not show up in the pool as the champions pass.
    I literally got screwed and have yet to be compensated for this issue.
    Everyone that has had this happen deserves compensation for this screw up. If Kabam is true to their summoners, they need to compensate us with at the minimum a 5* Cull Obsidian.
    NOT ONLY WAS CULL OBSIDIAN NOT IN THE POOL. I WAS ALSO SCREWED OUT OF THE 10 OTHER CRYSTALS.
    KABAM CHANGE MY FEELING ABOUT YOU, BY TAKING CARE OF ALL THAT WERE SCREWED.
    SHOW YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT YOUR SUMMONERS. 5 STAR CULL IS ALL I ASK AS COMPENSATION FOR THIS MESS.
    I just want some sort of action taken on this. It’s been over 24hrs and still no correction made by Kabam. Unreal.
  • Mat152Mat152 Posts: 18
    Getting beyond a joke now, spent units to try and get some good new champs and now sat waiting on being awarded the crystals we paid for nearly 24 hours ago.
  • There is always a first for Kabam to do the right thing.
    Just received an email stating that the electro crystals will be swapped for the Volcanic crystals, but no timeframe for when that will happen.
  • Hey everybody,

Just got word on what we're going to do in this situation. All Summoners that purchased the incorrect Crystal (the Voltaic Crystal) will receive the correct Cavalier Featured Crystal, regardless of if they have opened them or not.

To complete this sooner, rather than later, we won't be sending an in game message, but you will find the crystals in your Crystal Vault. We hope to have this done within the next day or two.
  • Thank you Kabam for absolutely nothing. You reimbursed me the crystals and only gave me a 3 star Cull for your screw up, not mine. You guys have a lot of nerve. Unbelievable how you treat your community and the greed you guys possess. This game has completely gone downhill.
    Enjoy the game summoners.
    Trust me.......Don't continue to be fooled by Kabam. You will never own your content and your wasting your time and money. This game is not based on skill either anymore. It's all about making the content harder so you are forced to spend. Even crystal drop rates have gone back to being ****. I wish all you summoners the best. Eventually you will all see the light. You may have bragging rights in the game now. Soon this game will wither away and you will have nothing to show for all that money you spent along the way.
  • Nudge37Nudge37 Posts: 3

Hey everybody,

Just got word on what we're going to do in this situation. All Summoners that purchased the incorrect Crystal (the Voltaic Crystal) will receive the correct Cavalier Featured Crystal, regardless of if they have opened them or not.

To complete this sooner, rather than later, we won't be sending an in game message, but you will find the crystals in your Crystal Vault. We hope to have this done within the next day or two.

How is that fair? Rewarding people for not looking at what they are buying? Maybe you should give everyone 20 of these new cav crystals for free to make up for it instead