**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I got cavalier today!

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

I thought getting cavalier would be a plan for 2020 but I surprised myself by getting the title in under 12 months. Time to gamble my units aqay in those cavalier crystals lol.

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Congrats mate! I hope to try in Dec this year. I need a deeper roster
  • Congrats! Nice work!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Gratz dude. I bet that Void was doing a lot of work. Out of curiosity, did you use Sym Supreme a lot, and if so where? Who did you use for 6.1.5 Crossbones?
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    DNA3000 said:

Gratz dude. I bet that Void was doing a lot of work. Out of curiosity, did you use Sym Supreme a lot, and if so where? Who did you use for 6.1.5 Crossbones?

I used iceman ... very efficient
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Void was amazing throughout and has been since 5.3
    I didnt use sym supreme too much in 6.1 but I used him to pretty much solo my way to sentinel in 5.1.6
    I used an unduped rank 4 sentinel, I didnt think I was gonna beat him so I tried a test run and accidently soloed him lol(took around 350 hits)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good work!
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019
    Woop de doo lol
    Nice job