Options

Quick but lifesaving question

I’ve been playing for a long time but do not have my Kabam account linked to my iOS playing account. My question is can I do it now without losing my 3 years of progress? I only ask because when I originally tried it my initial progress was reset. Oh and sorry if this has been asked, I’ve had trouble finding a specific definite answer.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    If you have a kabam account you should be able to login from any smartphone/tablet that supports mcoc. If you don’t know how, just go to settings and it’s not hard at all
  • Options
    LiquoricewhipLiquoricewhip Posts: 10
    Thanks for the response, my problem is that when I try log into my Kabam account in game, it acts as if it’s a new game and gives me a new account. I’ve seen this with other people and am just wondering if there’s a way around this
  • Options
    LiquoricewhipLiquoricewhip Posts: 10
    Jaded said:

Thanks for the response, my problem is that when I try log into my Kabam account in game, it acts as if it’s a new game and gives me a new account. I’ve seen this with other people and am just wondering if there’s a way around this

Just email support. They can link accounts to email accounts. Or unlink then as well.
    I’ll give that a shot thank you very much Jaded!
  • Options
    Thanks for the assist on this, Jaded! Our Support Team will definitely be able to assist you with this, OP! :)