**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally after 8 months...

Started to play this game 28 th November 2018... Today got the UNCOLLECTED title after long journey. Thank to everyone who was with me & supported me in this journey... Specially BIG Thanks to @winterthur & also SEATIN (specifically with the latest ftp account) for encouraging me up for the run...

For who not already got this title: I used 5* r4 Hyperion (mvp), 5* r3 Darkhawk, 4* maxed CapIW, 4* maxed Gwenpool, 4* Maxed Void for the collector quest & there was also 5* r3 Omega red, 4* maxed Sym Supreme in the squad who were in main team in certain quests... for Collector fight I used Hype again & again with his Sp1 repeatedly, then revive (2 lvl2 team revive, 2 lvl2 revive, 5 lvl1 revive,... did not used units for anything - but saved around 500units)... Its easy fight till around 50% health then need to intercept the rest fight... Banes are easy node than masochism & buffet (I find it the most difficult)...

Again thanks to everyone...

(p.s.: I got a mail along with the above mail from kabam that stated that account sharing, selling, etc. violates tos... lol :# )

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good work, OP!
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    thanks man!!!
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Good, Now try pushing for the initial completion of act 5, it'll give you a load of resources, crystals and some units.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Good work. And seriously - eight months is not a long time to become uncollected!
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Congrats dude!

I've been playing since December. I'm on 5.2.4

Definitely Hyperion, Omega Red and CAIW are the best champs to do Act 5. I have 4* Hyp and Omega maxed out, with Sig Ability 80 and 60 respectively, and R3 5* CAIW. They wrecked Act 5.1 and have been wrecking 5.2 as well
    edited August 2019
    i liked hype cause of his power gain, i could do 2-3 combo before dying... So, only revived him 6 times & one time gwenpool to check how far can i go..
    BlackJ4zz said:

Good, Now try pushing for the initial completion of act 5, it'll give you a load of resources, crystals and some units.

for this i am upgrading medusa .... i think 4* maxed medusa can do the job...
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Now cavalier toady gogogogo😭😅🤣😂😜
  • warung73warung73 Posts: 21
    Good Work Bro
  • Nice job!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Big congratulations!
    Can't really remember how I helped. :)

Looks like you are ready to push on for Elders' Bane and Cavalier.
    All the best! B)

Big congratulations!
    Can't really remember how I helped. :)

you messaged me in that regard... thanks again...
  • ChairChair Posts: 9
    Congrats! Still on my way to Conqueror Lol