**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC HAS OFFICIALLY REACHED IT'S PEAK

2»

Comments

• Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Gamea doing fine in my opinion. Still fun but always some areas that can be improved.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,693 Guardian
    MAN WHEN IS KABAM GOING TO MAKE THIS GAME FUN AGAIN? THE REWARDS SUCK IN QUEST AND ARENAS WEEKLY REWARDS WHY YOU ALL KEEP GIVING PREMIUM SHARDS I MEAN WTF IS THAT FOR A PERSON WHO BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS. YOU ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE GAME HARDER BUT GIVING BS REWARDS I'M NOT GOING TO BE A VICTIM OR A DUMMY LIKE MOST PEOPLE WHO SPEND HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS. NOW WE HAVE TO COMPLETE CHAPTER 1 AND 2 IN ACT 5 JUST TO GET A DAILY CRYSTAL UPDATE OR SOME BS LIKE THAT EITHER SATISFY THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO PLAY OR SHUT THIS BS DOWN BECAUSE THATS WHERE THIS GAME SEEMS LIKE ITS GOING. AND I COULD BE WRONG BUT DIDNT KABAM JUST SELL OUT NOT TO LONG AGO.

SO YOUR SUGGESTION IS TO MAKE THE GAME WHAT YOU WANT OR SHUT IT DOWN WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS THAT PLAY THE GAME DONT THEY DESERVE TO PLAY THE GAME IF THEY WANT TO WITHOUT PEOPLE DECIDING FOR THEM WHETHER THE GAME IS FUN OR NOT AND THERES SOME OTHER STUFF THAT IS WRONG HERE BUT MY KEYBOARD IS RUNNING OUT OF CAPITAL LETTERS
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,263 ★★★★★
    This Post gives me Fox News vibes. Lol.
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    "Interesting again" so you mean like when there were no monthly quests, no shards, arenas were way harder to win, there was only up to an act 3, and new characters weren't as frequent or unique? Oh I got it, yea mah, sounds good
  • Options
    It's teamed it's peak "Officially"?

Wow. That's some Official Authority you have there...
  • Options
    blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    He is right. Kabam should give us everything, so we can all have every champ at 5/50. Its only fair
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15506/the-game-is-currently-stale-and-would-be-better-if#latest

Before this thread gets closed (amazed it still open), come on by to my poll to have a discussion on what you think the game needs , if anything.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!

EMPTY VESSELS!!!!!
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    *fake news*
  • Options
    Hey everyone, given the nature of how the thread started, it doesn't really look like it had much of a chance to build open and honest discussion. It's started to turn into name calling and so on, so I'll be closing this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.