**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20
    Syed said:

When was the longest game outage? Or is this the one?

9 hours
  • SyedSyed Posts: 25
    Should i Rank 5 Namor or Domino? Both 5* R4 Duped
    Or Blade?
  • What’s Your Prediction on the fight KSI vs Logan. Ik it’s not Mcoc related but I just want to hear your predictions

The loser will be...anyone who watches. Logan Paul is a tool bag, no clue who KSI is but I'm sure it's just ways to get more clicks for their douchebaggery
  • Ok my turn... Favourite Non-MCU Marvel movie? I've got to give it to Days of Future Past, myself.

How can you say that when Into the Spider-Verse exists Miike? Honestly. There's so much gold in that movie it's swimming in it - and that doesn't even include the soundtrack!
    ^Exactly!
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Hopefully
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★

SDP said:

Ok my turn... Favourite Non-MCU Marvel movie? I've got to give it to Days of Future Past, myself.

Over Logan? Blade 2 was also sweet.
    How could I forget about Logan?! Changing my answer to Logan.
    That's cheating. :(

All right, who is asking the next question? Thel? Sphinx?
  • MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20

Hey everybody,

We're still in Maintenance right now, and while we work through it, I thought we'd give you an opportunity to ask us, and each other, questions. They can be about the game, life, favourite foods... whatever!

Let's chat.

(PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

Hey everybody,

We're still in Maintenance right now, and while we work through it, I thought we'd give you an opportunity to ask us, and each other, questions. They can be about the game, life, favourite foods... whatever!

Let's chat.

(PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

We want Jubilee! 😬
  • MT_hammerMT_hammer Posts: 11
    Also great job on this event for November I love it and I plan on grinding it out to help my progression it’s made me very excite and interested to play everyday this month. If you have any eta of when the game will be back up and I can get back to playing I’d be greatly appreciative.
  • I also tried to claim the 4 reward for mercs and it wouldn’t let me
  • There must be some way to stop the arena bots... How about some sort of human verification step after every 5 or 10 rounds?
  • Any information on maintenance? Any ETA or Its still check back shortly?
    So Disappointing
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    What about Spider-Ham? Any thoughts of bringing him into a special celebrity event?
    @Kabam Miike who is your favorite Fantastic Four member in the game?
  • Massimo_67Massimo_67 Posts: 9
    Hi Miike! Any plan to introduce in the future 7 stars PG ?!?
  • Blayzen79Blayzen79 Posts: 26

Blayzen79 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit are we gonna get half hour timers in AQ to make up for all the time today

For Alliance Quests, I think it's a given. We'll have more information on that when we come out of Maintenance (which I'm hoping is soon).
    Thanks for the reply
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    belli300 said:

I like to play on the pooper. It’s a good place to not get disturbed especially for aw/aq 😂

You're lucky. That's when everyone wants to bug me.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    is there a chance to add jubilee in this game next year? is the only thing i want

i also want Angela to become my girlfriend, but im too scared to ask her
  • When can we expect a final fix for Medusa's armor shatter... It's months ago since it's not working properly. I loved to play her ...especially to counter killmonger. But now she is like useless against him
    MRMOJO77 said:

belli300 said:

I like to play on the pooper. It’s a good place to not get disturbed especially for aw/aq 😂

You're lucky. That's when everyone wants to bug me.
    Oof
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20
    Why can't you call all the heroes in MCOC to save the day or are they busy in alternative timelines? @Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.