**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Spider Gwen

So I recently pulled a 5* spider Gwen and I have to say... She is really damn good and fun to play , I feel like she is underrated as a champion 🤔after her buff she is pretty damn good , is she God tier ?? Hmm it's definitely food for thought what does everyone else think that have actually played her ?

Comments

• GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    Very help thank you ! Even with her not being awakened she is a beast. And one thing that you have off is , she nullifies true strike by being hit by the opponent 🤔
  • Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the Strategy and Tips section so you can have an easier time getting responses.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Question about the natural class advantage for example maestro, the champion (6.2.6)...can gwenpool inflict slow? Just Wana Kno before I rank her to 4/55
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

Question about the natural class advantage for example maestro, the champion (6.2.6)...can gwenpool inflict slow? Just Wana Kno before I rank her to 4/55

Spider-Gwen can slow superior class opponents like those, just not champions from the skill class.