**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anniversary deals?

Has there been a mistake? Because those are not deals. Not even close. I hope this was a joke.

Comments

• Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    There's only MAYBE 6 good champions in that crystal and the majority of people that buy that deal aren't going to get those 6 champions
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    Hahahahaha
    I do not believe that someone will buy this offer
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Maybe a Nexus crystal with those in them. At least then the odds would be better at getting one of the 3 champs that are any good.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Insane gag - except it's not April.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Agreed this one was laughable.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    That's one way to make sure your customer will keep their money for the gifting event lol
  • Options
    I needed a good laugh today, thanks Kabam!!!
  • Options
    MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    This is AT BEST, a $30 deal. Unbelievable kabam.
  • Options
    🗑️ 🔥 ... that pretty much summaries my opinion on the Anniversary bundle offers.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I admit I was excited about it. But then I read the list champions.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I am a capitalist and believe in the invisible hand of the market dictating things...but this is really off. Was it supposed to be a 6* crystal and someone messed up?
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    This 100% should be removed from the store. HT is the only “new champ”. With this being the year of FF4, I would have expected this to be HT, IW, Thing, MF, Doom and Silver for $99. Maybe add in a few champs like OG Spidey, Hulk, GR and Shehulk. That I might spend $99 on if the zig stones were the +5 variety.
This discussion has been closed.