Claire Voyant Bug

NaikkonNaikkon Member Posts: 18
Today i took my pretty new Claire into map 7 to test her and found a huge bug

if she has charges and hit the oppenent with a light or a medium she nullifies buffs
i assumed she can attack into unstoppable opponents like captain america iw but got countert every time i tried

talked to my alliance mates and they confirmed that this was possible until the last patch

here's a video fighting juggernaut in a duel:

https://youtu.be/Bq7ChZQud-4

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Member Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    She nullifies after her hit not on hit. So the hit doesn't remove unstoppable right away so he can still hit you.
    Not a bug
  • NaikkonNaikkon Member Posts: 18

from claire and cap spotlight
    don't see a difference
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,257 Guardian
    CapIW says “ON HIT”, so maybe that means right away.
    As opposed to Claire who first consumes the charge and then nullifies it (so probably happens after the hit).
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, this is an intended part of her kit that has to do with how that Nullify is implemented and intended to work. The intention of Claire's Nullify ability is to Nullify an effect the Opponent would gain after Claire lands an attack, like the Fury some Champions gain when struck. The trade-off here is that she's not supposed to have the ability to safely remove Unstoppable Buffs if they are already preexisting; her loop is more about putting on Buff Immunity to prevent Buffs to begin with. Immediately removing Unstoppable safely is a powerful mechanic and not one that Claire is intended to have in conjunction with other anti-Buff abilities.
This discussion has been closed.