Namor and Cull obsidian resources Status

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,018 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike thanks for the update!
  • Jhovs10Jhovs10 Member Posts: 22 β˜…
    Thanks for the update Chief
  • Beercules1776Beercules1776 Member Posts: 3 β˜…
    Thank you for keeping us informed πŸ‘
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike got my refund. Didn’t get the t3cc to rank the 5* champs up again tho...
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Member Posts: 286 β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    Thanos snap.. didn't you watch the movie? Theres a giant yellow notification onto of the forums that explains what's going on..
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Member Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    Thanks Kabam.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Thanos snap.. didn't you watch the movie? Theres a giant yellow notification onto of the forums that explains what's going on..

the notification is green LOL
  • TreininTreinin Member Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I also got refunded 6 Cosmic t3cc instead of 3 mutant and 3 cosmic.

Not worth a ticket though.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got my resources in mail. Thank you. Took Nick Fury to rank 5.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Member Posts: 212 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What about those that pulled namor/cull after selling? Did that add 20 sigs like a normal dupe?
  • Olo66Olo66 Member Posts: 14 β˜…
    My friends sold namor I double and didn't get awaiking gem instead
    Other friends sold cull and they have a cosmic awaiking gem @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Member Posts: 184 β˜…
    One of my alliance mates got a 4* namor back that was duped but they’ve never had a namor or sold a namor. Is this just a one time glitch or is everyone just going to get a 4*namor?
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Member Posts: 80 β˜…
    I still haven't received anything for selling my namor
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Member Posts: 55 β˜…
    Not to complain, but it would have been a nice touch if you gave Mutant iso to those who sold Namor, and Cosmic iso to those that sold Cull.
    With those basic iso we got it would take us way more 3.3M gold to max a 5 star.
    Why is it that the players always have to lose? After all, we are the ones keeping the game alive...
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Enigma50 said:

Not to complain, but it would have been a nice touch if you gave Mutant iso to those who sold Namor, and Cosmic iso to those that sold Cull.
    With those basic iso we got it would take us way more 3.3M gold to max a 5 star.
    Why is it that the players always have to lose? After all, we are the ones keeping the game alive...

The Gold is based on the Amount it costs with Generic ISO
    So i logged on today and I recieved my Namor with a dupe which I did not have when I sold him. I sold him unduped, did not recieve him before, but today when I claimed him, he was duped? I see the banner but I'm wondering if its safe to rank him up? Are they gonna let me keep the dupe? Please!!!??? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Member Posts: 732 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    Got mine now. thank you.
    @Kabam Miike I got my namor returned with a dupe, is it safe to upgrade even though I did not have him duped before?
    Nkrzykwa1 said:

@Kabam Miike so since a bunch of players essentially got a free 6* namor just for selling theirs is the rest of the community going to get a free 6* namor. I mean seems the only fair way to balance it

That's not the only way to balance it. Unfortunately, we're likely going to be removing the Extra Dupes that you weren't meant to receive.
    @ces2017 hope they just let me keep him LOL please please please
  • PlantesanPlantesan Member Posts: 335 β˜…β˜…

Plantesan said:

-sixate- said:

You guys completely screwed this up. I know guys who sold unduped Namor 4* 5* and 6*. And you gave them 2 of each in return. Now everyone who sold sleeping Namor and Cull got back 2. Awakened for free. I want my 6* Namor awakened for free too. I kept mine, want a free dupe!

Well...that didn’t take long now did it...darn snitches...
    You think they're not going to know that people got extra?
    I’m sure they would. This is also being said as someone who doesn’t have either of them 5*+...just ridiculous that kabam can’t keep their collective stuff together. They are grown adults, they can defend themselves on their own
  • Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Member Posts: 96 β˜…β˜…

Nkrzykwa1 said:

@Kabam Miike so since a bunch of players essentially got a free 6* namor just for selling theirs is the rest of the community going to get a free 6* namor. I mean seems the only fair way to balance it

That's not the only way to balance it. Unfortunately, we're likely going to be removing the Extra Dupes that you weren't meant to receive.
    What about those of us that did t realize and already used a gem elsewhere? @Kabam Miike

• Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Member Posts: 90 β˜…

Nkrzykwa1 said:

Considering a lot of player just ranked those namor or cull up because they got them awakened and wouldn’t have otherwise, are they going to get their rank up stuff returned to them?
    Nkrzykwa1 said:

Nkrzykwa1 said:

Considering a lot of player just ranked those namor or cull up because they got them awakened and wouldn’t have otherwise, are they going to get their rank up stuff returned to them?
    We're working on our plan right now. We'll have more information soon.
This discussion has been closed.