Android and apple

I use my iPhone to play but I hate iTunes Store cause it seems I’m only able to purchase 1 thing a day. If use my Android device to purchase things and play on my Apple device will I be banned?

Comments

• SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    @Buddis1369 as far as I'm aware, no. That's fine. Many players play the game on multiple devices that use a different OS. So whether it's iOS or Android, so long as it's yours and you doing it, there shouldn't be any issues. Shouldn't matter which device you utilize to purchase items as long as it's all legit and legal.
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey Buddis1369, it's not against our Terms of Service to play the game on more than one device. Provided you're only accessing your own account and nobody else is accessing it, you have nothing to worry about!

If you're ever unsure whether or not something may be a violation of our Terms of Service, you can review them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en

If you'd like clarification about anything mentioned in our Terms of Service, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.