Account Ban

I tried to login to my account today, 17th June 2020, but I saw a message saying I was banned permanently. I've been playing this game for close to 4 years. The time, capital and energy I spent playing this game only to be banned permanently is very unfair. Yes, I used a Mod app to complete Labyrinth of Legends in 2018 without fully understanding the consequences. You immediately banned me for that and I deserved it. I vowed never to use a Mod app again ever. Now I really don't understand why you banned me permanently. It's causing me a lot of psychological and emotional inconveniences. This game is basically the only thing keeping me sane and occupied considering the issues facing my community in particular and my country Nigeria in general. It gives me joy to play this game. Please reconsider because this action would definitely have a negative impact on my life as an African residing in Africa. Please tell me what I did wrong and I promised to abide by your terms.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    You broke tos
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    These Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions which have been taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There's more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.