Anonymous login and exiting from story quest

777dude777dude Member Posts: 6
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi kabam
I am playing this account for atleast a year and I do not understand why always someone is logging when I'm just about to clear the major contents like act 5.2.6 or like act 6.1.5
I am level 57 now which is pretty high and I'm so so so effected by the loss of resources and the hundreds of units I used to pass those contents....
I was playing the crossbones chapter from almost 10 days and even u people know how hard it is....
I used almost 200 units for that quest and when I'm just about to complete it somebody else would log in and simply exit from that quest which is so annoying 😡....
I hearby want to change my account from kabam to google play account
I'm hoping that you would look into this and please guide me how to change it.
Please this is not the first time I'm complaining about this problem and I hope that kabam would give priority to its users.....please look into it...please

Comments

• Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    You need to contact support bro
  • 777dude777dude Member Posts: 6

You need to contact support bro

I already did it but no one's responding
    Can u pls tel how to change kabam account to google play account plssss
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,289 ★★★★★
    @777dude You can Go to "Log out" ingame and then type your email and click "forget password" that means that the other user must now get your NEW password in order to login
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian

@777dude You can Go to "Log out" ingame and then type your email and click "forget password" that means that the other user must now get your NEW password in order to login

Changing password would solve case where some time ago you gave your password to teammate, friend, etc, and they continue to access your account (which would have been against Terms of Service, btw)

Or also could be the initial device you first loaded game onto (and created first account with) has been passed on to someone else when you upgraded phones, and even without having to login that other device DEFAULTS to loading that Game Account even without having to enter email/password. In that case, you need to ask Kabam to “un-attach” your account from that other device.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, as some others mentioned, our Support Team would be best equipped to look into a case like this. If you've already written in to them, we just ask for a bit of patience while they work to respond to you, as they may be experiencing a higher than normal volume of questions or may simply need some time to work on your case. Either way, they will be working on sending you a response as quickly as possible.
This discussion has been closed.