**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets for as defence

MrRubiks7MrRubiks7 Posts: 20
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
We worked hard ranking up certain champs for defencee.g. nc spiders jug col cwbp av.
Now you do this ??? Wtf
I not says loads of tickets just 1 or 2 to get us back on track

Rank down tickets for as defence 39 votes

Hell yeah we got kabammed
64%
DL864Vdh2008Alfa_PigeonHarcourtmazeAakashmostlyharmlessnSighsohardOnur4headYellsomeBronxHugethNikoBravoCmbk96sha2356__MrRubiks7CaptainnomadSky_kittyMasterTroller42thanks4playingTheMageHunterSummonerB2 25 votes
No we will work for it again
28%
danielmathAxeCopFireSuperman69SungjRun477Anonymous346NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEXoopBumsy_Bumbrhooom21Mr_mc_person34 11 votes
I quit
7%
Eb0ny-O-M4wrealiTicSquare 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    AND YET AGAIN !

So after getting them, you will rank down NC spideys juggs AV to rank up Kamala, AM, Spider Gwen, Groot, IP for diversity ? NO. I don't think so. Thus, your claim is useless.
  • Options
    1 you dunno. What he'd do
    2 he may have 2 nc/spider/etc etc and only need one now bc of how scoring is structured.

Diversity lost the war for a lot of allis. Those allis probably had 100% exploration and 3 boss kills. To lose solely bc of diversity is silliness. Hell, some allis lost because the enemy didn't place all defenders. It's laughable tbqh
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    AND YET AGAIN !

So after getting them, you will rank down NC spideys juggs AV to rank up Kamala, AM, Spider Gwen, Groot, IP for diversity ? NO. I don't think so. Thus, your claim is useless.

No. But I would take down bpcw 5* r3 since he was only ranked for war defense. To take up my r5 eletra to r3. Honestly I only use bpcw in war defense to me that's all he's good for maybe I'm not useing him right but I can't see any other use for him
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Now if defender kills still counted no rank down tickets need. Same with mordo took him to r5 for defense only now he has more use in other aspects of the game then bpcw does to me at least
  • Options
    I would rank down yj and wm . I'd rank up moon knight and punishes
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I wonder how many of these people were complaining about mystic dispersion and mystic defenders and begging for a change. Not really sure what you expected...you just wanted to penalize others but not yourselves?
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    Superman69 wrote: »
    AND YET AGAIN !

No. But I would take down bpcw 5* r3 since he was only ranked for war defense. To take up my r5 eletra to r3. Honestly I only use bpcw in war defense to me that's all he's good for maybe I'm not useing him right but I can't see any other use for him

You can still use him in defense. And if he was consistently getting kills, U must be in a lower war tier. Higher tiers he's useless anyway
  • Options
    As we have said multiple times in the past, we are not going to be issuing Rank Down tickets unless individual Champions have been adjusted. Additionally, having a strong Defense in Alliance Wars is still very important, as you want to keep your opponents from exploring as much as you can.

Closing this thread now.
This discussion has been closed.