**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So what about the units we grind from arenas?

Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I grind almost 600 units per round but as this round got suspended So what now?
Will we get compensation for this too? I mean will we get those units?
BTW I'm saying all that cuz my target is Unlocking suicides, saving for cyber Monday etc. So that's why it concerns me....

@Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    How about an eta on when things might be resolved? I know that you guys can’t give us an exact date/time but an idea would be appreciated.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    Yeah it sucks for sure, but also gonna save me a bunch of time lol.

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Does it suck? Absolutely!

I just don't think anything can be done about it. Technical issues happen.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Just shut the game down for now.
  • Dear Kabam,

I sympathize and understand that you're having issues with stability. As such,The arenas have been pulled.But in the meantime how am I supposed to earn Units, battleships, and gold in the interim???I

I Play the game and largely focus on arena, Not always to grind and win a feature champ,But to earn Units. Units to buy crystals and other items in the game, As well as to earn the necessary gold to level up and rank up my champions something necessary to complete advanced content.

Without arenas I cannot obtain units thorough Any other method besides spending real world money on the game.I had planned to do some advanced content this week And have expiring items in my stash.I do not have Enough of an emergency stash In case I need revives to complete this advanced content.

Why wouldn't you simply leave the arenas in so that we could earn The milestones that are always there and the corresponding units? How am I to support if I need a potion for questing, alliance questing, or alliance war?You're essentially forcing me to spend money at this point!

My alliance while understanding, is competitive and I worked diligently to grind to ensure that I have units to safeguard my roster spot in the alliance. I do not have a current reserve for this.

If I get removed from the alliance because I do not have the items to complete aq or aw, I will demand a full refund of any and all cash that I have invested in the game. Since you're basically forcing me to spend real world money to maintain my roster spot, it's only fair that you return my money if I am unable to do so. In game compensation won't be enough and will be moot if I'm removed from my alliance.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yeah there needs to be a solid stack of units in the comp, I was going to go for the full 1k unit grind this round and do every milestone

Not to mention any shards/champs from ranked rewards.

Honestly taking arena down is the mostly costly aspect of the compensation package that they have to get right.
    Yeah taking down arenas will need to make the compensation very good because it means that all of us are missing out on tons of units
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I imagine there will be units in the compensation now
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    edited July 2020
    Beginner and Normal EQ give decent units for auto-fighting...Beginner being the best bang for the buck since energy costs are 1 per tile in every chapter
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    I'm in the middle of a LOL run, well I'm at venom so on the home straight and have ran out of units, was really banking on arena for units to finish it off. I really hope kabam resolve the problems ASAP!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Thanks for the response @Kabam Miike. You should set up a thread like u have in the past to interact with us.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Dear Kabam,

I sympathize and understand that you're having issues with stability. As such,The arenas have been pulled.But in the meantime how am I supposed to earn Units, battleships, and gold in the interim???I

I Play the game and largely focus on arena, Not always to grind and win a feature champ,But to earn Units. Units to buy crystals and other items in the game, As well as to earn the necessary gold to level up and rank up my champions something necessary to complete advanced content.

Without arenas I cannot obtain units thorough Any other method besides spending real world money on the game.I had planned to do some advanced content this week And have expiring items in my stash.I do not have Enough of an emergency stash In case I need revives to complete this advanced content.

Why wouldn't you simply leave the arenas in so that we could earn The milestones that are always there and the corresponding units? How am I to support if I need a potion for questing, alliance questing, or alliance war?You're essentially forcing me to spend money at this point!

My alliance while understanding, is competitive and I worked diligently to grind to ensure that I have units to safeguard my roster spot in the alliance. I do not have a current reserve for this.

If I get removed from the alliance because I do not have the items to complete aq or aw, I will demand a full refund of any and all cash that I have invested in the game. Since you're basically forcing me to spend real world money to maintain my roster spot, it's only fair that you return my money if I am unable to do so. In game compensation won't be enough and will be moot if I'm removed from my alliance.

Uhhh why not have a stash of glory? Or extra potions to do this? During the off season I stock up on potions everyday until I run out of glory. When season begins I have 25-30 potions and continue Getting 1 everyday for 4 days after glory lands in my account.