Is MCOC shutting down?

Hay guys I just heard that MCOC 8s going to shut as they are launching a new game pic is attached please confirm if it's true or fake

Comments

• Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Member Posts: 108
    Idk man that looks kinda fake and I don’t think it would happen but I would be sad if it did shut down
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Member Posts: 899 ★★★
    whattttt???
    No this is fake as F
    don't spread fake news
    Actually I’m 100% sure it’s fake. Seatin hasn’t made a video and it’s the wrong font to the forums so have fun getting this thread closed
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike can someone please close this thread cause he’s spreading fake news and that’s not good
    edited August 2020
    @Kabam Miike please close this as soon as possible
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Nice try but could have done a better job on the font, 3/10

Obviously this game ain’t gonna close while they’re endorsed by Marvel and there’s people spending
  • Shahid_SaleemiShahid_Saleemi Member Posts: 15
    LolI am not spreading anything. Just saw that pic and I was very disappointed to read that so post it here to confirm it
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Member Posts: 372 ★★
    The font is not good enough man you could have done a better job... Whoever did this
    Why you guys are so negative. I am telling you I just wanna confirm it. I found this pic in a group and worried because I love playing this game. I am not spreading anything or I didn't create it. Just found it somewhere and wanna confirm
    I wasnt being negative about you i was being negative about the guy whod did it.....
    Read the comments they are blaming me that I am spreading a fake news. I am just trying to confirm it as I write it in my main post
    Also i dont think it will shut down
    @Kabam Miike sir please check it if it's a fake pic delete this thread and my apologies
This discussion has been closed.