Why Knull Should Come to The Contest!!

War_BirdWar_Bird Member Posts: 242 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests

I think Knull could bring a lot to the contest. In fact, I think he be the next “Endgame Thanos” in terms of what he brings. I have 3 main reasons for this, so let’s dive into it...

#1: He Brings In an Array of New Bosses & Event Characters
With the Endgame event, we saw a bunch new characters that were evil versions of current characters.

Knull can do this same thing, only possibly even better. In December, MARVEL is releasing a bunch of new comics containing “Knullified” versions of popular characters as shown below.

On top of all this, we all know Kabam absolutely LOVES creating crazy & wacky versions of characters (VenomTheDuck & Symbiot Supreme for instance). This would be a great & exciting way to create new content that would be absolutely awesome for all to enjoy.

#2: Symbiotic CrossFight Ability
There are quite a few symbiots in the game. Some are great (Venom, VTD, Carnage). Others... not so much (Venompool, Agent Venom, Symbiot Spider-Man). A couple months ago, we got Apocalypse, who through his synergies & Horseman ability, “buffed” a lot of amazing characters. Like Wolverine & Cable are f**king amazing now! Knull has this same ability in the comics, only with Symbiots. In fact, he gave Venom enhanced speed, senses & even wings to fly!

He’s done this to many other Symbiots as well, & it would be great to see the lackluster symbiots in the game get an amazing buff through this ability.

#3: He Has Unlimited Potential

To say sky’s the limit to what you could do with Knull is an understatement. There are literally limitless thing you could do with his special attacks & abilities. Personally, I would love to see lots of power gain, bleed & nutty damage of course! Also, would absolutely LOVE to see his symbiot dragon Grendal come out on an SP3, that would be siccck!

The character of Knull is vast & could bring unlimited potential to the game. I hope Kabam considers bringing him at some point. Thoughts?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.