Notifications won't go away

I have 2 notifications that will not go away. Uninstall and reinstall does not fix it. First this has happened. Any suggestions??

Comments

• Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into possible fixes.
  • Jx5priceJx5price Member Posts: 15
    Any update? This is rather annoying and has been going on for far too long.
  • WhangelWhangel Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2021
    i have the same issue, but the notifications grows, i looked everywhere, but cannot find anything what i didnt read
  • WhangelWhangel Member Posts: 3
    now i realized, that shows me the same number like the amount items in my stock(or what is name of the barrel, where is ISO and other things) can you fix this please, or tell how i can fix this, if i can do it, thanks(sorry for bad english)
  • CrkwestCrkwest Member Posts: 384 ★★★
    This is happening to me too
  • Dude_ZeroDude_Zero Member Posts: 80
    To me it seems like it would be an easy fix...
    It could be a line of code like the one below.

InboxNumber=StashOverflow+newMail

I don’t know the actual variables they used in the programming but you get the idea.
    I have a degree in programming so this is my best guess... I hope they’ll have a fix in the next monthly update.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    Dude_Zero said:

To me it seems like it would be an easy fix...
    It could be a line of code like the one below.

InboxNumber=StashOverflow+newMail

I don’t know the actual variables they used in the programming but you get the idea.
    I have a degree in programming so this is my best guess... I hope they’ll have a fix in the next monthly update.

Better guess is that the GUI ID for things like the Notifications or Stash icons got reordered (re-numbered) and there are probably portions of the App that supposedly weren’t affected for this month's Update changes that thus didn’t get re-compiled and included as part of the Update.

Whether that might mean a brand new install would also have this problem or not, could indicate whether a portion was recompiled and just not included in executable packages specifically included for just an Update Download, or whether that part of the App was maybe not recompiled at all, or whose resulting executable portions were just never moved into the final packages (so would still be bugged in New installations too).

That would thus affect something that in theory was never even touched. As opposed to the actual line of code being so blatantly touched and modified as to say something like “NotificationBox = StashCountNumber”.