Options

Guillotine99 shield bug

Hey guys her shield is buged do yo know about this bug ??? My guilly99 is a 6 rank 3 i put 200 stone on hit so shield is activating every time when iam hit normally but no with special power.

For exemple today sasquash in AQ one shoted me with his sp1 and didnt receive any hit before and it should protect me ( not more than 10% of life per hit ) very annoying it hapens me often.

Hier shield should protect from sp1 and sp2 we agree ???

Comments

• Options
    BlablarBlablar Posts: 25
    Even on apocalypse last time i lost all my life with only 1 sp1
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Blablar said:

Hey guys her shield is buged do yo know about this bug ??? My guilly99 is a 6 rank 3 i put 200 stone on hit so shield is activating every time when iam hit normally but no with special power.

For exemple today sasquash in AQ one shoted me with his sp1 and didnt receive any hit before and it should protect me ( not more than 10% of life per hit ) very annoying it hapens me often.

Hier shield should protect from sp1 and sp2 we agree ???

are you talking about the combo shield or the cloak?
    I dont think the cloak can activate during special attacks...
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    If I'm understanding what you're saying, Sasquatch can stun through block on his sp1 during Wrath of Tanaraq.

I don't know about Apoc though

Edit: Wait, cloak or block? If so...

The cloak doesn't activate from special attacks
  • Options
    BlablarBlablar Posts: 25
    Sorry guys my english is not so good but im talking about her combo shield protection which is normally working for any hit or any sp 1 and 2 but not sp3...

Any sp1 or 2 should not one shot me normally maximum 10% per hit and it happens me very often
  • Options
    @Blablar It activates only when hit by a light or medium attack. After it is activated, sp1/sp2 cannot do more than 10%. But if you are hit before being hit by light/medium attack, combo shield will not activate.
  • Options

Hi There!

Thanks for reporting this.

Can you fill out this template please?

Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.
    5 Spain