**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost purifies Void intimidating presence debuffs

Hello folks!
This happened today in AQ map 7 on the "pull!" Lane.

Ghost phased and all intimidating presence debuffs were gone. Ghost should be purifying only DOT debuffs and convert them into fury. These are not DOT debuffs and there is no sign of furies either.
It happened throughout all the fight, I just captured a small video with this.

It is not my first time in this fight in this map and this is the first some it happened (or that I noticed)

Am I missing something?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Defo a bug.
    Voids debuffs aren't DoT, since they don't have a duration effect.
    He just makes you deal damage with any debuff effects on you.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Defo a bug.
    Voids debuffs aren't DoT, since they don't have a duration effect.
    He just makes you deal damage with any debuff effects on you.

It’s not to do with duration, dot can be stuff like permanent poisons from nodes and stuff, they just aren’t damaging debuffs, they’re non damaging which void’s own separate ability causes to do damage
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    She doesn’t purify just Void's debuffs but any debuff in general. I was doing some questing and on a lane was Running on Fimes node( I think that's how it was called) and she was removing them.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163

Thats Fantasma

Thats Fantasma

Yeah, Italian translation is kinda funny :#
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

rischio said:

@Kabam Zibiit i would appreciate if you could look into this.

Thanks!

Restart the game dude. It's a persistent charges bug
    When neither champ has persistent charges?
    yep. This bug has now gone far beyond "persistent charges" at this point.
    My elsa/ moleman cant shrug debuffs. Polka dot power doesnt work. Thing doesnt lose his temporary rock stacks. All sorts of random bugs. Looks like this is yet another.
    Yeah, but it’s not a persistent charge bug then, it’s just another bug
    I think that the bug isn't with persistent charges, but it's much bigger. One of the effects of this bug is to not show persistent charges, so that's how we identify and that is why it is suggested to restart until said charges are visible. Persistent charges might not be the problem, but they are the mean to understand if your game is bugged or not ^_^
  • Hey there, would you be able to tell us if you had any other modifiers or boosts active? Or would you be able to share the full video? If you post it to a site like youtube, you can share the link here.
    edited April 2021

Hey there, would you be able to tell us if you had any other modifiers or boosts active? Or would you be able to share the full video? If you post it to a site like youtube, you can share the link here.

Here you are : https://youtu.be/EinQBs2SyP8

@Kabam Zibiit I started recording mid fight as soon as I realized something was wrong. I don't recall having any buffs, at max a green or orange +10% if it was expiring.
    I had killmonger and fury in the team if that matters. Fury probably already Lost the persistent charge (damn tigra in the first section)

Even if I don't really see how it should matter, I never had the persistent charge bug (lucky me i guess) and not even in this AQ run. I didn't specifically check since it never happened so I cannot 100% confirm.

BTW run the exact same fight with the same team just now and it worked fine. This time fury was "alive" (just so you know)

Hope it helps.

rischio said:

Hey there, would you be able to tell us if you had any other modifiers or boosts active? Or would you be able to share the full video? If you post it to a site like youtube, you can share the link here.

. I didn't specifically check since it never happened so I cannot 100% confirm.

I can 100% confirm that is the case based on multiple testing

Then it is my first (and so far only) time.