**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Set up bug [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Hopefully y'all can get this sorted ASAP otherwise tomorrow is going to... Well let's not even think about it 😅
  • Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 30
    In addition to the bug issue I also noticed that the mod points given out in the pre stage screen doesn't not accurately depict the points you'd get had you finished the previous day 100%.

E.G. I chose an epic mod day 1 for 1.7M bonus points and a diff epic mod day 2 for the same 1.7M but I think it should be 2.3M.

Is this a bug as well?
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Same here, our alliance from Japan didn’t open the AQ
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Tried for the fourth time and it worked.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Was just AQ setup

Now in EQ.

Probably need to reset server or take down the new AQ
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    RC51 said:

This gave me hope to try again. Nope, still down.
  • 5RSLY5RSLY Posts: 36
    RC51 said:

I also tried twice after reading this and it didn't work.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Xygon said:

RC51 said:

This gave me hope to try again. Nope, still down.
    Same 😕
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    So I tried to set up 542 like we usually run and it crashes without saving anything. Tried it 3 times over the last 5 hours.

Next I tried to set up map 3 in all bg1 and duplicated it to bg2 & bg3 for each day and it allowed it to finally save all days. If I try and EDIT it to 542 for all 5 days, it crashes again.

I had to EDIT one day and save to get the "sucessful" message to display then edit the next day and save, etc for it to display what I want the ally to run.
  • Hey everybody, we've just pushed a fix for this issue. This should resolve the problem for everybody within the next 30-60 minutes. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this back in working order for you all.
  • TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41

So I tried to set up 542 like we usually run and it crashes without saving anything. Tried it 3 times over the last 5 hours.

Next I tried to set up map 3 in all bg1 and duplicated it to bg2 & bg3 for each day and it allowed it to finally save all days. If I try and EDIT it to 542 for all 5 days, it crashes again.

I had to EDIT one day and save to get the "sucessful" message to display then edit the next day and save, etc for it to display what I want the ally to run.

This method just worked for me as well. I set up each day and then saved after each day. All it did was tell me the next days weren’t set up yet. After I did all 5 individually, it was done.
  • Ziltoid29 said:

Agreed. I think it would be better if this setup screen became available the day before. That way, the load of recording your maps and modifiers and launching AQ could be spread out, and officers like myself wouldn't feel so rushed.

That's exactly what this is! Alliance Quests start tomorrow (June 5 at 12pm PT). Today is a day to set up for the rest of the week!
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Worked this time. Setup complete.
  • PoketanPoketan Posts: 8
    Thanks, 5 day setup worked!
  • Ziltoid29Ziltoid29 Posts: 8
    edited June 2021
    I was able to set up days 2-5 (so every day of AQ except day 1).
  • Ziltoid29Ziltoid29 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike I forgot to read lol
  • CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    Got AQ set up but the map modifier values aren’t showing progressive value points
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Worked now. Thanks for the quick fix. Great addition to the game.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Why doesn't it tell you which modifier you have used?

For example, day 1 picked Dismay.
    Then on day 2, it doesn't say Dismay was already selected for day 1.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    edited June 2021
    Courtbear said:

Got AQ set up but the map modifier values aren’t showing progressive value points

SparkAlot said:

I’m guessing it is because they are only showing the green “success” or red “failure” after days that have actually been completed (not during this new advance setup).
    Thus, not knowing success/failure, it could also not be showing the increasing levels of Modifier Bonus as it would once each day is actually completed (and successful).

Kabam probably needs to amend this to show you “POTENTIAL MAXIMUM” Bonus that could be reached assuming all groups are successful. As well as to show you which Modifiers (per BG) have already been used during Setup of earlier days (when setting up multiple days in advance).

( @Courtbear see here also )
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Courtbear said:

SparkAlot said:

I’m guessing it is because they are only showing the green “success” or red “failure” after days that have actually been completed (not during this new advance setup).
    Thus, not knowing success/failure, it could also not be showing the increasing levels of Modifier Bonus as it would once each day is actually completed (and successful).

Kabam probably needs to amend this to show you “POTENTIAL MAXIMUM” Bonus that could be reached assuming all groups are successful. As well as to show you which Modifiers (per BG) have already been used during Setup of earlier days (when setting up multiple days in advance).

( @Courtbear see here also )
    All they really have to show is to have a number next to the modifier, as in, if day 1 is Dismay, then have a small "1" listed next to Dismay, showing that Dismay has been used for Day 1. At the very least, could give a warning that Dismay (or whatever) has already been used once.