**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android user can't login!!!!

Comments

• How long are we to wait until problem is fixed
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    And just bought the units a day package, ive put alot of money in this game for this to happen, getting highly unpleased

You have all day (which is 24 hours) to claim it. Be patient.
  • This is freaking crazy, I can't log in for hours now which will result in me not competing and obtaining Vodoo in the 4 star arena!! My time is precious and don't have other hours like other players. This is Totally unacceptable and would expect Kabam to provide all grinders on Android phones with a 4 star Vodoo!!! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
  • Risolvete il problema!!
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    We know the game is down, no ETA, We are sorry.

Same useless answers every time
  • HomicideHomicide Posts: 71
    Come on kabam 5 hours and I got my unit card I need to collect.cfgze76twz7r.png
  • Havent been able to log in 7 hrs now kabam fix this
  • Android login issues here too. Note 5 get unknown error message when i try to login. I invest a lot of time and money into this game and would like to be able to play soon
  • Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    Hey everyone! I'm sorry that there weren't any Moderation Team members here in the wee hours of the night. That said, we do have Support Agents that work around the clock. I understand frustration in not getting an answer right away. Thank you to everyone that has reported this issue, although as there are multiple threads open, we will need to close many to try to keep all the information easier to find as things are a bit cluttered at the moment.

The team is aware of an issue that appears to be affecting the log in for Android users and is working to get the game running properly for everyone as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing, and thank you so much for your patience. There is no ETA at the moment, but as soon as we have more information we'll be certain to update the forums!

Why don't you make this thread a sticky? That way it'll be easy for everyone to find.
  • RishilinkRishilink Posts: 1
    I am also getting the same error and unable to login.
    I had a war to participate in !!!
  • Darkken6Darkken6 Posts: 5
    I think it's all android phones
  • PawnagePawnage Posts: 1
    Frustrating isn't the word....
  • Hayato1972Hayato1972 Posts: 5
    OK, everyone can have problems, but I still wait for an announcement that can be read in first view. In this case I think most of the post open without an utility can be closed.
  • I cant log in neither... it's been like 7 hours I guess... how long is it going to take for us to play?... there must be a compensation pack with GOOD rewards for us android users.
  • Spatt12Spatt12 Posts: 1
    Ben o Doktor Voodoo yu almak istiyordum. Yeni başlamıştım 230.000 puanda oyun bağlantısı kesildi ve bu hiç hoş değil!!
  • fabbassfabbass Posts: 39
    cant login on NVIDIA K shield. nickname fabbass
  • MopsterMopster Posts: 1
    Galaxy S7, Android 7.0, this is so frustrating missed out on a lot of arena time, will have no chance at voodoo, also war is affected. Kabam not having a great 2017 that's for sure
  • Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    AQ is going tô start in couple of hours...Will this bem solved untill than!?
  • Username is fbirdformula and using droid turbo 2 and can not log in
  • NOMAD1969NOMAD1969 Posts: 2
    Unable to log in for 7+ hours now, i work in IT and I'd be canned if I provided that type of client experience
  • DKVDKV Posts: 1
    I faced same problem for 10 hours today. But the game is working fine now. Just that I connected the game through WiFi rather than mobile data. You can try same,hope it works for you.
    But I lost 10 hours of progress and events
  • RoboRoRoRoboRoRo Posts: 11
    I'm able to log in now... Galaxy S6 running Nougat 7.0
  • 916king916king Posts: 2
    I just seen that it will be 6/7/17 when Android users can log back in to marvel
  • KopaKopa Posts: 3
    And nothing for us ? For android users? I lost 8 hour ;( i am playing voodoos arena what is that ? No prizes or something?
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Now I can login in the game. 5h after I update do v13.1.
    I don't know how, but I had try to clear cache and restart the phone before, and did not work.
    Try in yours phones another hour.
  • So guys I live in Australia and the servers have been down for me since 1pm which was 11 hours ago. Right as I was in AW the game shut off. Also my chances of acquiring Voodoo are now down the drain. Loving my life immensely right now