**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feedback and "Other" Damage types on New Fight Summary Screen

Hey Summoners,

If you've downloaded v33.0 and have opted in to the new Beta Features, you should be seeing the new Fight Summary Screen at the end of fights. For more information on it, check out this post here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/285148/more-qol-updates-and-beta-features-coming-in-v33-0/p1

As we mention in that post, "Many of our damage types were never built to be displayable and thus when it’s tracked as doing damage, they are often missing a name or icon or tooltip description that will be needed to properly display on this screen." When this happens, it appears as an "unknown" value.

While this is automatically tracked, we also wanted to start this thread to gather any instances you might have, as well as get any other feedback.

Thank you all in advance for your feedback and information!

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Elsa Bloodstones bleed degen is not tracked
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    kabam need to update the forum to be able to uoload a video that shows more of an specific issue. we shouldnt have to upload it to youtube and then wait for it to be fully uploaded just to give a link. no point in doing extra work when it can be done directly here.

Arena - win two fights - lose the third first - press continue - get yeeted out to act5 active quest - Seems to be only happening if you lose the third fight in arena - disabling the beta features opt-in which is a shame as i wanted to help out, but not worth it for the extra clicking to get back to the arena.

another feedback i felt that this new Fight summary screen is adding more seconds to proceed to the next fight if one doesn't have a quick phone to mash press to the next fight. it seems to want to stay there and force you to wait for the fight summary screen UI to fully complete it's process when really in arena you mostly are there to grind and in arena you want to be able to save/shave off seconds and not add in more so this i feel want me to disable the beta feature opt-in option.

https://youtu.be/Mey7rABco-0
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Heal reversal is not attributes as a damage source as of now
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    In the fight summary screen on Android phones, if you hit the back button (on the phone, not the game) it takes you to the victory animation and I don't think there is a way to get out of it without rebooting the game
  • Options
    GoldenDad said:

2. When you lose a fight in arena it returns you to the game home screen.
    (iPhone 11 pro)

Thanks for reporting. We have already tracked this and have a fix for it in the next release.
  • Options

In the fight summary screen on Android phones, if you hit the back button (on the phone, not the game) it takes you to the victory animation and I don't think there is a way to get out of it without rebooting the game

Thanks will look into this.
  • Options
    It struggles with multiple types on DOT. Neuros, bleed and poison together, poison and incinerates atc.
    I love it though. really do.
  • Options
    DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    I am running the beta. In arena I often get a message that says “Error. Data not found” at the end of a series. Is my data not being tracked? Love the new features and am happy to help make it better, but if you guys aren’t getting data from me, I’m gonna opt out. Please clarify. Thank you.
  • Options
    DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Latest update, iPhone 11pro, running suicides btw
  • Options
    Destroyer said:

I am running the beta. In arena I often get a message that says “Error. Data not found” at the end of a series. Is my data not being tracked? Love the new features and am happy to help make it better, but if you guys aren’t getting data from me, I’m gonna opt out. Please clarify. Thank you.

it's a bug but doesn't actually cause any data loss. Returns you back to the screen just fine after. Will be fixed in the next release.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    I Really want to suggest quick react button times, in arenas is horrible that victory stats window, takes a lot of time to skip it.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It’s too time consuming to have in arenas. Arenas are already a slog to get through, this screen just makes it take longer
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Love it but please give us have the option to activate the Summary Screen by game mode:
    Arena
    Alliance Quest
    Alliance War
    Incursion
    Story Quest
    Monthly Event Quest
    Special Side Events / Quests (ROL, Labyrinth, Abyss, Boss Rushes, Side Quests, etc)

I personally think I would add it to all modes except Arena (just because of the slowdown of the grind) but let each Summoner have their choice. 🤘🏼
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 741 ★★★★
    I'm not using it and I would like the option to not use it in the future as well. Current fight summary screen is fine. Except for that new "sparkle" effect on the gold earned. It's appaling, and probably the reason I have a headache for the last couple of days.
    Kabam, do you ever consider that some of your players might have light sensitivities? Tone it down on the pointless special effects please.
  • Options
    WillemWillem Posts: 1
    Guys you need to fix the game it’s getting bad and it’s not a device problem I have a iPhone 13 pro so yes it’s getting so bad that when you fight a map 7 AQ fight its basically a all or nothing node that’s not mentioned cuz they will dash back and hold block and don’t even think about throwing a special that’s so stupid fix this game or there will be a lot of people that might end up leaving a game they like
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    venon87 said:

Hello Kabam and everybody.
    I have a problem…. I am not alone , I know but this game now ist really F… Up !
    I love this game , so many years I played and so many €€€ invested ….
    I think this year and than finishing
    So many bugs so so many , this is very very bad 😞😞😞

Unblockable Ghost SP2 vs Sinister MB AQ
    Sinister Block the UNBLOCKABLE SP2 Ghost …. I am so angry 😡
    3 times in one match !

Fixed it for you. Need to read champion abilities
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I really like the feature. It does make arena annoying. And it’s not useful in arena.

But I would really like to see two things: (all numbers are examples)

Damage taken as a number value for both champs. (If I end a fight at 100% but not full yellow bar, I want it to say “-531 hp”. Etc. if I end at 1% from 100% it would say something like “-28,734 hp”)

And healing done: in two ways

A. Total Healing gained over the whole fight (7816)
    B. +1107 hp total (start and finish total, total healing minus damage taken)

These two stats would be helpful for comparing counters and comparing how well you played on two different attempts at the same fight. Also, fights with healing on defenders it would accurately tell total damage done. Instead of just 100%.

In a case where we take no hits, Telling us that “damage taken was 100% basic attacks” from parries doesn’t actually tell us much. (Did I take 2k or 20k damage from parries?)

A very clean and easy way to display hp lost/gained would be a red or green indicator on the hp bar currently in the new end fight screen. And then just add a hard number for both.

Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Note to people who are complaining about random bugs: I'm not a kabam employee but the fact that this thread is titled "Feedback and "Other" Damage types on New Fight Summary Screen" doesn't mean you are supposed to post complaints about the random aspects of the games being bugged. Mainly looking at this one, but please keep that in mind as you post.
    Willem said:

Guys you need to fix the game it’s getting bad and it’s not a device problem I have a iPhone 13 pro so yes it’s getting so bad that when you fight a map 7 AQ fight its basically a all or nothing node that’s not mentioned cuz they will dash back and hold block and don’t even think about throwing a special that’s so stupid fix this game or there will be a lot of people that might end up leaving a game they like

• Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    On the subject of "Other" Damage types, Electro's Static Shock is logged (but has no description yet), but Static Block (heh) is not:

I thought it was the same damage source.

Similarly, Quake's sig "Ricochet Pulse" (name?) is not logged
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Another weird quirk in the system:

Winning with Ikaris's Energy Burst (or Power Detonation) does not log anything at all if you don't hit the opponent - but how do you win whilst dealing 0 damage?
  • Options
    StokkemanStokkeman Posts: 6
    Guilly 2099 has the biggest single hit damage in the game ... impossible.

My Guilly 2099 is R5 sig 150

• Options
    Hey guys I need some help, I got compensation on my new account, but I wanted it to get it on my main one
  • Options

Another weird quirk in the system:

Winning with Ikaris's Energy Burst (or Power Detonation) does not log anything at all if you don't hit the opponent - but how do you win whilst dealing 0 damage?

I will follow up with the designer about this something does seem to be going wrong