**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

High ground 2 value error

@Kabam Miike out of curiosity I went to see if High Ground 2 was already implemented, in which I see it was, but with the wrong values. has been reduced to 50% if shocked, incinerated, or degenerated is correct, but secondary damage remained at 1000, which should be 750.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    High ground - 2 is 1k damage. High ground 1 is 500. 2 and 3 are 1k.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They posted a response to this discrepancy saying the tactics won’t update to the new values until the season starts.
  • Options
    And the disagrees are because people in higher tiers don’t want to believe it? Lmao enjoy the problems this season and let the disagrees flow in.

High ground - 3 = 1k damage. So explain what the disagrees are for?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

They posted a response to this discrepancy saying the tactics won’t update to the new values until the season starts.

Where? Might have missed it, but the only update I saw was that Expert Maps were able to select Globals or something?
  • Options

Poor @jaded waking up and choosing to be wrong all day.

I legitimately asked this the other day and was told what I was posted. Do you have a problem with posting valid information without trying to bully people? I asked why there were disagrees. Learn to communicate
  • Options
    edited November 2021

So because people can’t catch everything being said about the massive amount of problems and changes you want to try and pick on me. Feel big about yourself 💦
  • Options
    edited November 2021

Oh my. Guy chill out and just learn to enjoy the crow you’ve been eating all day.

Wtf are you going on about now? I missed an update to high ground so I’ve been eating crow all day? You have a problem move along if you can’t handle it.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

So because people can’t catch everything being said about the massive amount of problems and changes you want to try and pick on me. Feel big about yourself 💦

Ignore him lol. No communication skills on his side unfortunately.
    I had posted that before they announced the change.
  • Options

Jaded said:

Oh my. Guy chill out and just learn to enjoy the crow you’ve been eating all day.

Wtf are you going on about now? I missed an update to high ground so I’ve been eating crow all day? You have a problem move along if you can’t handle it.
    This and that maffs on the Deadpool scoring yeah you have. If you wanted this to be a safe space maybe you shouldn’t have started off being antagonistic. “ And the disagrees are because people in higher tiers don’t want to believe it? Lmao enjoy the problems this season and let the disagrees flow in.”

Oh so you’re stalking me gotcha.

A simple “ Jaded it’s been updated if you missed it” works. Don’t like my sarcasm? Too bad, doesn’t mean I’m going to let you bully me. I don’t need a safe place, doesn’t mean I’m going to take your bs.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

This and that maffs on the Deadpool scoring yeah you have. If you wanted this to be a safe space maybe you shouldn’t have started off being antagonistic. “ And the disagrees are because people in higher tiers don’t want to believe it? Lmao enjoy the problems this season and let the disagrees flow in.”

A simple “ Jaded it’s been updated if you missed it” works. Don’t like my sarcasm? Too bad, doesn’t mean I’m going to let you bully me. I don’t need a safe place, doesn’t mean I’m going to take your bs.
    When in Rome guy, keep playing that victim card. I will have non of your bs either.
  • Options
    Orig Pic from OP Tony shows High Ground-2 at 50% with 1000. And was asking whether it should currently be only 750 instead of 1000.

With all the yelling between Jaded and Coat, nobody seemed to answer OP's question. And the follow up pics seem to support what OP was asking. Kabam post saying “team has decided to lower difficulty … during off-season” and then detailing how HG-2 is only 750.

So why does OP Pic show HG-2 with 1000 ? That's the question.

• Options

That’s covered in my first post and first screenshot.
  • Options

That’s covered in my first post and first screenshot.
    By what, the “has not been implemented yet, but will be early next week” ? So the rest of the whole Kabam thing is what it WILL become, but is not that way yet ?
    If so, didn’t really read any of the feedback here to be saying that clear enough I guess.
  • Options

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

When in Rome guy, keep playing that victim card. I will have non of your bs either.
    When in rome? You came at me first big guy with the insults and attempts to belittle.

Again, all you had to do was tell me it was updated a couple days ago. All of this was avoidable by sharing and communicating important information that was prudent considering my first post was accurate information just 4 days ago.
  • Options
    Please keep this discussion civil and constructive, or it will be closed
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    I never knew this side of forums. The only side I knew of was people typing essays :D

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    edited November 2021
    For those that were in this older thread interested in the problem and resolution, check out Kabam Zibiit's reply in a newer thread below (now that the actual season has started).

(not sure if this was also the reason for OP's original issue during those final wars before the season actually started or not, but as for current wars now…)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/287242/high-ground-2#latest

(edit.. actually putting a better reply from Boo here instead of Zibiit's…)

This is purely a text issue. The team confirms that the correct High Ground difficulty is implemented even though the description is incorrect. In order not to interfere with active wars, the team concludes that it is in the best interest of AW overall to make changes next Tuesday rather than immediately. So, we apologise for the delay but please know that the team will fix this next week! For now, we repeat that the correct High Ground difficulty is actually implemented, despite the text.

Further follow-up can be over in this other/newer thread link (above).
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Yeah still 1k lol
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thanks @SummonerNR ! That is correct. The correct High Ground difficulty is currently in place, even though the text says otherwise. We will fix the text issue next week, but please be assured that the correct High Grounds are currently active in each Map! :)
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Yeah still 1k lol

Update even though it states 1k, it dealt 750.