**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Im New

Hey All im new any tips to follow in forrums btw my ign is QRQ~4 if anyone wants to be my friend

Comments

• Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    zxczxc Posts: 38
    Also,I just got promoted to 1 star . What is that and what does it do?
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Haha don't worry people are joking. Welcome to mcoc.
    If you want to know how to advance, you can check out many useful youtube guides for new players.
    Also, one sure rule is that you must unlock the Dexterity and parry masteries ASAP. This is essential for every player in the game. Go to your profile, then masteries, then proficiencies tab, there, unlock parry and dexterity.

Also, don't spend units on Premium hero crystals, you will regret it later just like all of us.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Welcome @zxc and don't listen to the trolls lol. The Forum is fun, informative, and toxic all at once. Enjoy.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forums
  • Options
    thanx all and yea ive been reading for quite sojust made an acc now ik how to ignore the trolls
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    zxc said:

Also,I just got promoted to 1 star . What is that and what does it do?

Star ratings here on forums are just visual stuff, no privileges. They are based on the total number of positive reacts people give to your posts&comments. These are: Like, Agree, Insightful and Awesome. The other reacts (LOL + Disagree) do not change a thing. If you have certain amounts of the said reacts, you will get promoted, eventually all the way up to 5*.
  • Options
    ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    Wicket329 said:

Hi New, I’m Wicket!

Take a lap
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    This thread got cleaned up.
  • Options
    lol