**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Timer/Countdown in Hazard Shift Shock and Bleed

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 427 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, this is my first time taking path 9 so I'm not sure if this bug is just on my device or for everyone else.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Forum mods are going to ask for more detailed questions like if you have any photo or video of the incident, what your device model is, etc
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yeah this really needs to be fixed before season start
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 427 ★★★

Forum mods are going to ask for more detailed questions like if you have any photo or video of the incident, what your device model is, etc

I think this happens to everyone as I have asked alliance mates and they agree there's no shock/bleed timer. They can just test it themselves.

Yeah this really needs to be fixed before season start

Which is in like two days lol
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating it.
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating it.

this was reported a month ago, and season starts tomorrow. We are going into season with a bugged node?

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating it.

Hopefully we can get a fix before season starts.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating it.

It was reported in December and it was acknowledged. It’s over a month and the season starts tomorrow. Not having it fixed is more than a little problematic. Is that the plan? Play the season with no idea what part of the timer is active?