**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam Boo wreckin' bads.

TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
That Hela is catching hella people off guard lol.
I kind of enjoyed the fight and node.. Required a bit more than rushing in like a hillbilly with a stick.

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Both were great fights. I struggled with the American Chavez fight. I never can hit her heavy at the right time and she wiped me once or twice.

Idk what it was but she was easier than Hela for me. Got clipped but didn't use resources on that fight.
  • Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    Cap IW with synergies melts Hela. In case anyone is still Doom hunting
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Hela was a breeze, but Chavez wrecked me

I honestly didn't have trouble with any of them 🤣. I liked this quasi boss rush we got. Always fun when they come around
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

The Hela fight got me quite a few times. I was alright with America Chavez, but it was a long fight.

I like the implication that Miike did the fight without taking the protection off
    They play like the rest of us.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Sorceror supreme for Hela.
    Removed the worry of power dropping to 0 because it charged faster then it drained without even having to hold block
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Terra said:

I honestly didn't have trouble with any of them 🤣. I liked this quasi boss rush we got. Always fun when they come around
    In my defense, I have literally never paid any attention to Chavez’s abilities other than that she occasionally has an unblockable sp2
    I didn't pay attention either – and ended up getting killed on Epic... by attacking her.

Terra said:

In my defense, I have literally never paid any attention to Chavez’s abilities other than that she occasionally has an unblockable sp2
    Fair. I always bait her sp1 because I never fight her I can't evade her sp2 worth a zargnut 😅
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Fair. I always bait her sp1 because I never fight her I can't evade her sp2 worth a zargnut 😅
    You're telling me her special 2 can be dexed? 😳😳😳
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Chavez was a pain
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I still don't understand why evryone thinks hela is a pain. I literally got it done so many times without just even dying a single time

I still don't understand why evryone thinks hela is a pain. I literally got it done so many times without just even dying a single time

If her AI doesn't play ball, she's annoying.
  • IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79
    Hela was fun, tricky fight. Tigra’s buff nullification helped with the final kill
  • Both were great fights. I struggled with the American Chavez fight. I never can hit her heavy at the right time and she wiped me once or twice.

Idk what it was but she was easier than Hela for me. Got clipped but didn't use resources on that fight.
    I envy you Liss haha. @TheCoverGirl I feel that. I tried to ignore the node at first and realize it wasn't happening ha
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    I used Corvus to knock her down to about 10% health. Then finished the fight with Claire Voyant so I could complete the solo objective. It was actually super easy. Just a tip guys
  • SPARTAN0078SPARTAN0078 Posts: 95
    There’s one answer to both Hercules , he worked well
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Credit to Kabam Boo. That’s an interesting fight (one that I forgot to do with a female champ, so I need to clear again). Even better is the title…first one I’ve really debated activating to replace my Celestial Being title.

Dr. Zola
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Hela you could just spam heavies and if she gets to an SP1 bait it and repeat. I beat her with Chavez so the recharge was reversed a bit
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

There’s one answer to both Hercules , he worked well

Won't work for the Objective though.