**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Maestro's death finally revealed. The end of a long saga

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Well it's about time we found out the truth. The MROC YouTube channel released a quick video showing the events of it all. Here's the link

https://youtu.be/9mjX-g5oyH0

Quite interesting to see that not even the combined power of 7 powerful individuals couldn't take down the Maestro, and Doctor Strange had to summon alternate dimension variants of themselves to bring down the now dead god.

Really hope this is the final nail in the Maestro's story.
What do y'all think about this? 🤔

Comments

• It was honestly kinda underwhelming if not predictable
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    🗿
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

It was honestly kinda underwhelming if not predictable

If I'm being honest, I wasn't thrilled. To me, this seemed like an attempt to make things artificially grander, with a flourish that doesn't really make sense. Sort of trying to borrow from
    No Way Home and Endgame
    to evoke those moments.

It did not feel organic to me. Like I was told a gun was important to a murder mystery, and at the end I find out that the owner of the gun ran the victim over with a cement truck.

Maybe this gets remedied in the later parts. But we'll see.
  • DNA3000 said:

It was honestly kinda underwhelming if not predictable

If I'm being honest, I wasn't thrilled. To me, this seemed like an attempt to make things artificially grander, with a flourish that doesn't really make sense. Sort of trying to borrow from
    No Way Home and Endgame
    to evoke those moments.

It did not feel organic to me. Like I was told a gun was important to a murder mystery, and at the end I find out that the owner of the gun ran the victim over with a cement truck.

Maybe this gets remedied in the later parts. But we'll see.
    That's exactly how I felt. It almost seemed like they were just trying to fit it into the theme of multiverse in marvel at the moment or even took the easiest option in the who done it.