Battlegrounds Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Yeah I got dc and when I csme back, it said I lost the match with 0 points and both even though I one with minimal damage taken. I was then forced to forfeit and took a loss. I can no longer find a match
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152
    Yep..connection issues, cant fight past 1st round. Thank goodness its the beta version. This is ridiculous how bad it is at the moment. Hope they get it fixed. Unplayable right now.

• Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152

• Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★★
    Thomildo said:

Can’t connect, just infinite loading.. ☹️

Same for me. Was looking forward to trying this mode. Shame.
  • The_man001The_man001 Member Posts: 624 ★★★

Literally unplayable. I will be waiting for the final release.

This exactly happened to me.. 1 round i lost and then this can't play anymore round. This screen says stops there after showing result out. Had to forfeit and lost for no reason
  • jrkst34jrkst34 Member Posts: 16
    Made it through one round of battles, can't start a second one...spinning, spinning, spinning...
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Member Posts: 262

Can we get an emergency maintenance or literally anything to remotely make it better?

We are identifying and fixing these issues, but as we said when we announced this Beta, Stability issues were to be expected. This is a Stress Test for the system and the game.
    To be fair, it will have it's issues im just glad that you are on the ball and collecting data so that's great
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    So, it's a stress test on a live server? that is strange...
    Don't you have other ways to perform a stress test on an application, on a specific non-live server?
  • Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Member Posts: 117
    went into a match but couldnt play at all. got disconnected dont know why. server issues?
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★

Can we get an emergency maintenance or literally anything to remotely make it better?

We are identifying and fixing these issues, but as we said when we announced this Beta, Stability issues were to be expected. This is a Stress Test for the system and the game.
    I understand that, I just would like to be able to play, which currently isn’t possible for me at least
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Member Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    People need to chill. This is a brand new game mode and is advertised as a BETA, of course there will be bugs. Nothing new is perfect. My god
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    What happened to no Mastery cost???
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Mastery cost is fixed & free now!!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    @Wicket329 Too many words to add nothing meaningful to the discussion or provide a counter argument.
  • YoshimaterYoshimater Member Posts: 70
    I just hope they can fix this issue soon. Was so looking forward to playing this game mode. If anyone at Kabam sees this, Keep pushing through guys, you've got this!!