Missing AQ rewards

Comments

• JoeqwJoeqw Member Posts: 56
    At this point not a question of can you fix it, now a question of what to do to make it right for all of us impacted.
  • totheendoftotheendof Member Posts: 50
    There were similar problems reported by multiple alliances for the first day of AQ. Now fifth day is doing the same thing. It’s nice that something is finally being done. Would have been nicer if Kabam had responded in the other threads, too. My alliance missed two days of AQ.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,224 ★★★★★
    where do I report my alliance Avengers GB (AGBme) as not getting into day 5?

Couldn't get in last night, had to reset the map today and then every time I got kicked with lost connection messages, yet I was able to do America's All Stars fine...
  • AstamanianaAstamaniana Member Posts: 23
    We went down round about 150 places from ~100 to ~250. Seems that Not every Alliance has that Problem. Wo couldnt start day 5 too.

Good Job kabam
  • designsodadesignsoda Member Posts: 118

We went down round about 150 places from ~100 to ~250. Seems that Not every Alliance has that Problem. Wo couldnt start day 5 too.

Good Job kabam

We went from #4 to #162 🤣
  • TreininTreinin Member Posts: 215 ★★★
    We placed rank 164 after being top 10 every cycle for the last year or so. This is a very significant hit to our rewards. Bunch of filthy blubbery whales over here who would like to be milked tomorrow, but this needs to be made right.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Member Posts: 405 ★★

We don't have new info to share just yet but, as mentioned, we'll update everyone as soon as there is concrete new information to be shared.

Zibit, I think any of the alliances that were affected by this should get something special in their rewards this week??
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Member Posts: 312 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    I have to agree, Kabam was aware and yet we missed an entire day and, in my alliance specifically, we went from Top 30 every week to rank 172 for this week because of the error.

This is absurd! Any idea what is going on to fix this?

I definitely would like to see this corrected sooner rather than later as well as hearing the problem that caused this was found and corrected as I don't want to see this happen again next AQ round.
  • ChriissRChriissR Member Posts: 652 ★★★★
    Better have some compensation. We normally place 17th and now placed in 160s. Waste of AQ tickets so hopefully they make next cycle free or refund 150 tickets.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    I do a little tracking of AQ data from week to week... My alliance was able to finally get Day 5 up and running and finished fine but very interesting results from the Day 5 fiasco 🧐

Thanks for sharing that table. Very informative 👍
  • VydraVydra Member Posts: 125 ★★
    LuizLoko said:

Goodnight. My alliance usually ranks third in the AQ rankings. Yesterday we were clearly harmed along with other alliances that couldn't enter to start map 8. No satisfaction was given. The AQ result just came out as if nothing had happened. That's right? Is this how you will continue to run the game? Bug after bug. Ridiculous drop rates when opening crystals. Communication failures that don't show the slightest respect for those who still insist on playing this game. That's right?

fully agreed except for one part. apparently it’s not just some map8 alliances that couldn’t start AQ. did some random sampling within global and found out even map2-4 players weren’t able to enter AQ. so i wonder how badly affected the player base is.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    MunchFlob said:

I do a little tracking of AQ data from week to week... My alliance was able to finally get Day 5 up and running and finished fine but very interesting results from the Day 5 fiasco 🧐

I see you picked up on the two alliances who switched shells. Iso8 and New driver were D69 and Old Driver last week.

The only other one I know of who would have been in top 45 is the new one at 15.2 prestige [2-1-1]
    Yeah, well aware of some of the 'top shells'... I assume that is XMN*N that moved into 2-1-1 which is mentioned above but wasn't aware of 2-1-1 until this thread but seems like they match...?
    Gonna miss this Level Up event due to missing glory. You guys really need to pony up on resources here. I get that finding the cause takes time. Making a compensation package shouldn't. This is a no brainer. Many Top 20 Alliances fell 100+ spots in the standings. The results are obvious.
  • Lexpert14Lexpert14 Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2022

we should have been ranked top 30 normally.
    And for information 2-1-1 is an old French alliance which has been rebuilt but which has nothing to do with XMN•N.
    Kabam thank you for taking this information into account.

Laricotte 😘
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    There are 2 factors at play... The cost to do the AQ (tickets, items used) and the difference in rewards.

One of those two piles definately needs to be given back.

Also knowing what the cause was / having a plan before the next AQ is paramount... or at least a guarantee that any additional mishaps will be compensated and not just a "well, we'll look into it later".
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    I think Units for the cost to do AQ makes the more sense. Difference in rewards will vary by alliance and which level of AQ they do

I think Units for the cost to do AQ makes the more sense. Difference in rewards will vary by alliance and which level of AQ they do

For some alliances this difference amounts to T6B and T3A fragments along with a lot of glory. Kabam would hopefully err on the side of generosity here but we'll see.
  • JoeqwJoeqw Member Posts: 56
    Should we expect a response and/or correction before the next aq series begins or is the issue bigger than that?
  • TreininTreinin Member Posts: 215 ★★★
    Even if it has been resolved an update on what we can expect for compensation for those allies who fell ~150 places would be appreciated. The rewards from Top 200 to Top 10 are slightly different.
    Still no update on this 🤷
  • RoshRosh Member Posts: 1
    I can't get units
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    More than fair. We all lost days and we want both an update and the difference we're owed.
    Any update?
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    Wilks said:

Should the new aq cycle be postponed until the issue is resolved and the cause is known?? If those things have happened, can we get an update?

Thank you!

From what we've gathered, it appears to be a one-off situation we're confident it won't be replicated in this run of AQ.
    It seems we've found the issue and are working toward preventing it from appearing again in the future.

Once we've crossed that hurdle, we'll address how to compensate impacted alliances.

I don't have a timeline to provide at this time, anything I could theorize would almost certainly be adjusted. It will not be a snap-of-the-fingers kind of fix.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Wilks said:

Should the new aq cycle be postponed until the issue is resolved and the cause is known?? If those things have happened, can we get an update?

Thank you!

From what we've gathered, it appears to be a one-off situation we're confident it won't be replicated in this run of AQ.
    It seems we've found the issue and are working toward preventing it from appearing again in the future.

Once we've crossed that hurdle, we'll address how to compensate impacted alliances.

I don't have a timeline to provide at this time, anything I could theorize would almost certainly be adjusted. It will not be a snap-of-the-fingers kind of fix.
    People need to know if it’s safe to change alliances at least.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    My alliance went from 16th to 162. Still haven't received any compensation for this error smh.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    As well as the above issues at start when we finally get to play nothing works, can't parry or dex, champs standing still and taking combos to the face, losing champs in 2 or 3 hits and it's only map 5, really. Kabam please tell me how you came to the decision to stop comp with all these shocking issues still going on, prob even worse since that message dropped tbh, so bored now :(
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Member Posts: 220
    Seems like the banner acknowledgement has disappeared but still no word on a resolution