**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No items received

Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 β˜…β˜…
Kabam can u pls tell me what happened to my items, I opened 50+ green Tbreaker crystals and earned 18 40% revs and 7 20% revs, some gold pots and some other stuff yet none of them went to my stash or are in my overflow? Not impressed as revs are so handy with current gamestate still πŸ˜•

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Could have been a visual glitch maybe? This happens when one opens many crystals at once.
  • Options
    Terra said:

Could have been a visual glitch maybe? This happens when one opens many crystals at once.

Unfortunately not Terra, i even rebooted my phone and still nothing πŸ˜”
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    Terra means that it is a well known bug, whereby opening more than just a single set of 10 crystals (consecutively) will start to display counts for various items that become exceedingly incorrect the more sets you continue to open.

Ie, screen says you got 85 Sig Stones even though you only opened 40 Sig Stone crystals. Obviously not possible.

It’s not a matter of waiting until later and they will eventually appear in your inventory.
    It is that the game visually tells you that you supposedly got way more items that what you REALLY got from the crystals. It is showing you an incorrect amount.

Potions and energy are prime examples of this from say 4-hr or daily crystals. (as well as other crystals doing that too)
  • Options
    Hey there, as others have mentioned, there's a visual but that can occur if a player opens many Crystals at once, that can make it appear that more items were rewarded than intended, sometimes even more than the number of Crystals opened. If you want, you can get in contact with the Support Team and they can confirm how many of which items were allocated.
  • Options

Terra means that it is a well known bug, whereby opening more than just a single set of 10 crystals (consecutively) will start to display counts for various items that become exceedingly incorrect the more sets you continue to open.

Ie, screen says you got 85 Sig Stones even though you only opened 40 Sig Stone crystals. Obviously not possible.

It’s not a matter of waiting until later and they will eventually appear in your inventory.
    It is that the game visually tells you that you supposedly got way more items that what you REALLY got from the crystals. It is showing you an incorrect amount.

Potions and energy are prime examples of this from say 4-hr or daily crystals. (as well as other crystals doing that too)

Thank you very much for taking the time to explain that to me, it's very much appreciated. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Options

Hey there, as others have mentioned, there's a visual but that can occur if a player opens many Crystals at once, that can make it appear that more items were rewarded than intended, sometimes even more than the number of Crystals opened. If you want, you can get in contact with the Support Team and they can confirm how many of which items were allocated.

Thank you Kabam Ziibit i would like to do that if possible as am curious to see what I actually received as sounds like I've been lucky up till now as not had this happen to me before.
    Is there a specific email I need or can I reach them via the forum?

Thank you for taking the time to reply also πŸ™‚
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I thought that was supposed to have been fixed in a recent update? Am I mistaken and it is still ongoing with all crystals (catalysts, gold, consumables, etc.)?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    I believe it was fixed for GOLD, which apparently was a different and newer problem (thus easier to find/fix ?) versus the other long-standing issue with other items.
  • Options

Thank you Kabam Ziibit i would like to do that if possible as am curious to see what I actually received as sounds like I've been lucky up till now as not had this happen to me before.
    Is there a specific email I need or can I reach them via the forum?

Thank you for taking the time to reply also πŸ™‚
    You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled β€œSupport”. They can also be reached here as well.
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

I thought that was supposed to have been fixed in a recent update? Am I mistaken and it is still ongoing with all crystals (catalysts, gold, consumables, etc.)?
    @Kabam Zibiit According to the below known issues post edited by you in April this was supposed to be resolved for "crystal rewards" in the next update from that post. It doesn't say that it was only for gold or something specific like that so was the fix that was supposed to happen not for everything or did it not work?

• Options
    Crine60 said:

Crine60 said:

@Kabam Zibiit According to the below known issues post edited by you in April this was supposed to be resolved for "crystal rewards" in the next update from that post. It doesn't say that it was only for gold or something specific like that so was the fix that was supposed to happen not for everything or did it not work?

@Kabam Zibiit Can you please clarify if the bug of the wrong quantity of crystal rewards showing when opening more than 10 at a time has been resolved for all crystals' contents as your post in the old known bugs screenshot I attached above indicated or if it is still ongoing as your previous post in this thread claimed?

You have provided conflicting information regarding this and it would be helpful to have clarity on where this issue stands.

Also, if the issue hasn't been fixed, can you provide info on if it was fixed for some crystals or none of them, and if some, which ones?
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

Crine60 said:

Crine60 said:

@Kabam Zibiit Can you please clarify if the bug of the wrong quantity of crystal rewards showing when opening more than 10 at a time has been resolved for all crystals' contents as your post in the old known bugs screenshot I attached above indicated or if it is still ongoing as your previous post in this thread claimed?

You have provided conflicting information regarding this and it would be helpful to have clarity on where this issue stands.

Also, if the issue hasn't been fixed, can you provide info on if it was fixed for some crystals or none of them, and if some, which ones?
    @Kabam Jax can you please provide clarity on this issue since Zibiit didn't respond? He stated in this thread that the issue with opening too many crystals causing the wrong quantity of rewards to show was still ongoing however in the known bugs post I put a screenshot of above from April he indicated that bug was supposed to be fixed in the following update, which already happened months ago. These are contradictory pieces of information so I would appreciate if you could look into this and find out where it really is supposed to stand currently.

Apologies if this winds up being a double post. I tried posting a similar message yesterday but it disappeared into approval limbo when I edited one word for grammar and hasn't appeared again since.