7h login crystal

CreatinmeCreatinme Member Posts: 9
Why did some people instantly get the crystal and some people still didnt get it?

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★
    I've just got it, when you first logged in today it started a 7 hour timer. I claimed it from the home page, not in my crystal tab, I can see it there now on the next 7 hour timer counting.
  • CreatinmeCreatinme Member Posts: 9
    So when the crystal arrives i can see on my notifications that i can claim the crysral?
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★

That's my best guess, from there. It might show up as live at 6pm bst like when all contest launches
    Hopefully it does.
  • 1234567890112345678901 Member Posts: 11
    Odachi said:

I've just got it, when you first logged in today it started a 7 hour timer. I claimed it from the home page, not in my crystal tab, I can see it there now on the next 7 hour timer counting.

I don't see anything like that on my account i have logged in multiple times maybe its only for TB and up
  • 30ish30ish Member Posts: 177 ★★
    It’s a bug, some bug people in my ally got it & some didn’t received it
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Judging from the other thread, it could be an iOS ve Android issue…

So far, only iOS users have said they haven’t received it, and only Android users have said they got it…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/312330/7hr-crystals-progression-based#latest
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    I have iOS and got it in both of my accounts. TB and paragon progression.
    Cihag said:

So far, only iOS users have said they haven’t received it, and only Android users have said they got it…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/312330/7hr-crystals-progression-based#latest

I have an android and didnt get the crystal yet
    edited August 2022
    zuffy said:

I have iOS and got it in both of my accounts. TB and paragon progression.

Creatinme said:

Cihag said:

I have an android and didnt get the crystal yet

Ok, so no Android/iOS issue, then… XD
  • UnforgvnUnforgvn Member Posts: 50
    I have an Android galaxy s21ultra, I logging into main account (about 5am est) this morning (Paragon) and had a notification about an available crystal, I clicked it and then proceeded to spin out a free full energy refill from the 7hr crystal. I then logged into my alt account (Cavalier) and nothing there.

I logged back into my main and the (not sure exactly what to call it sorry) window where it shows the 7hr countdown in the crystal tab is now gone.

As of 10:40am est the timer is still not showing on either of my accounts and my Cavalier account still hasn't gotten a single crystal.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Member Posts: 296 ★★
    I was up at 5 am central it was there claimed it. 7 hour timer started. It is now gone. I assume it dropped early accidentally.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,935 ★★★★★
    Jkw634 said:

I was up at 5 am central it was there claimed it. 7 hour timer started. It is now gone. I assume it dropped early accidentally.

That sounds right, it was supposed to start at 3am pacific/5am central
    edited August 2022
    Ok, Things might be clearing up a bit for me… I just claimed my free crystal and the timer reset to about 2 hours… Although the next free one is due in 4h, and the next daily in 18h.

So I’m guessing I will receive my 7h-Crystal in 2 hours… (It doesn’t show anything in the crystals-tab, though)

Cav-Player on iOS…

• dharkconspiresdharkconspires Member Posts: 59

Odachi said:

I don't see anything like that on my account i have logged in multiple times maybe its only for TB and up
    yea same for me I still didn't get the 7hr login crystal whereas few of the people in my ally got it
  • 30ish30ish Member Posts: 177 ★★
    Yeah KABAM need to fix the issue.

Hey all, just posted a banner on the top of the Forums about this:

Summoners, the 7 Hour Legends Crystal will go live at 10 AM PT, as intended.

There was an issue where some users got one crystal earlier than anticipated and claiming the crystal removed the visible timer. This will be resolved at 10 AM PT as well.

Thanks for the update. :)
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Member Posts: 287 ★★★

There was an issue where some users got one crystal earlier than anticipated and claiming the crystal removed the visible timer. This will be resolved at 10 AM PT as well.

But the announcement said it would start at 3am PT

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Member Posts: 809 ★★★

Thanks dude I already got one and got a free 45 units so its a nice compensation
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 ★★★★★

Ah, that's why. Thanks Miike.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★

Appreciate the update and letting us know. Thank you!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,954 ★★★★★
    Must be the same as last time. Already have 3 of them