Kabam Support answers Very late

Berat1Berat1 Member Posts: 14
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam Support is slow to respond to requests. Please come up with a solution for this. Because it gets boring when you get help late.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• tusharNairtusharNair Member Posts: 290 ★★
    SuelGames said:

Next time let them know your ticket is more important than everyone else's that was submitted before yours.

@KabamJax see what i was talking about? Why wasnt he flagged for this? No wonder everyone hits disagree on every coment of his
    I second this
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,482 Guardian
    SuelGames said:

Next time let them know your ticket is more important than everyone else's that was submitted before yours.

@KabamJax see what i was talking about? Why wasnt he flagged for this? No wonder everyone hits disagree on every coment of his
    While you may not agree with it, and it wasn’t the most polite way to put it, he isn’t wrong. Having worked support, depending on the ticketing system it is used, tickets are usually sorted and worked on from oldest to newest and will be speedster into different categories from there. You also have to account for staffing and the day and time you out in the ticket.

It sucks when you have to wait for a reply especially when it is for something important in game, but sometimes tickets are responded to slower than others and it just sucks but not much that can be changed about it, at least from our end.
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    SuelGames said:

is he the new grounded wisdom?
  • tusharNairtusharNair Member Posts: 290 ★★

SuelGames said:

While you may not agree with it, and it wasn’t the most polite way to put it, he isn’t wrong. Having worked support, depending on the ticketing system it is used, tickets are usually sorted and worked on from oldest to newest and will be speedster into different categories from there. You also have to account for staffing and the day and time you out in the ticket.

It sucks when you have to wait for a reply especially when it is for something important in game, but sometimes tickets are responded to slower than others and it just sucks but not much that can be changed about it, at least from our end.
    what's the SLA for tickets, how are priorities set, tickets don't show any info as such like many other companies do. Would be nice to have such info on tickets itself.
  • Berat1Berat1 Member Posts: 14
    For mail exchange. I write message 23 hours ago. But yet not responsed
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    We're unable to help with any in-game issues you may be having here in the Forums. We don't have access to our Support Team's ticket system and we're unable to make our Support agents respond any faster.

I understand it can be frustrating when you have to wait longer than you would like for a response but rest assured, they are responding to all tickets as quickly as possible. Our Support Team's response time depends on several factors, including how busy they are and how complex your issue is.

If you have any improvement suggestions or other feedback you would like to share about your experience with our Support Team, I recommend sending it to them directly. You can do that by replying to the most recent response you received from them. Alternatively, if you haven't received a response just yet, I recommend waiting to receive one and then you can reply back with your comments.
This discussion has been closed.