How is it that certain players are getting in and others not???

Android user here. 22 mins past the main't end time and I'm still getting the server down message. Yet another user has screen shots of the game being up. Perhaps iOS user? Or just unlucky by account? What's the deal? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• SorinmarkovruleSorinmarkovrule Member Posts: 3
    Its unlucky by account. I'm on IOS in the same state, and I can't get on
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    Sweet. I guess we have the bad luck. @Sorinmarkovrule bad luck with the PHCs too??? lol Perhaps there's some parallels here. j/k
  • BmanBman Member Posts: 245
    I'm on iOS. I've logged in 3x. Keep getting kicked 2-5min after I get in. Scheduled maintenance message pops up after it boots me?!?! KABAM!!!!
    Well that's more than I've got, lol. Haven't had 1 successful login. Honestly I feel bad for those guys trying to relaunch the game and having it crash over and over again. We might be frustrated. They on the other hand probably want to launch servers out the window.
  • SorinmarkovruleSorinmarkovrule Member Posts: 3
    i've managed to open everything but my stark crystal @SiriusBreak to little success, though i did dupe my mag from a 4 star crystal.
    I'm just itching to open the 5* crystal that I've been sitting on for a few weeks awaiting the new champs. Hey Kabam, trade yah, my 10k in 5* shards for a 5* GP. No compensation desired if so, lmfao.
  • ChunkChunk Member Posts: 67
    Honestly, I have no clue. It happened to me 7 times. I've been waiting all day for a chance at that 5* Gwenpool.