**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where are the AQ Rewards?? [updated: 12-07, 2:30pm PT]

Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 166
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
Can’t move passed the node choice box. My whole alliance is just stuck have a campfire

[repurposed thread]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    Just restart the game, worked for me.
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    Same here, picked the prowess one. Used king groot and didnt get a single prowess during any time i was in the healing phase.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Same here. Map 6. We all stuck
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 59
    it's not working for me either. I actually thought it was going to be easier with that buff. I guess it would have if it had worked as it was intended to
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Dob1616 said:

See just stuck here

It's likely someone is choosing a buff. seems multiple people can't select at the same time lol
  • LaninosLaninos Posts: 32
    Same problem. Resetting multiple times has not worked...
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 306 ★★★
    Working fine for us on Map 5
  • Having the same problem, except a little worse. When I select the node, I'm stuck (along with 2 other people in my alliance) in the middle of travel, and my game locks on that screen. Music and animations continue, but I can't use the back arrow or "three lines"/top menu to get out of AQ.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    You know what will probably work perfect. The cypher weekend sales. Aq…nah let’s let that burn to the ground and not answer anything or be ready for issues on the launch of a new map. Yea. That’s what’s we’ll do…

And let’s do it on thanksgiving too.

(I realize the holiday is not world wide, put your pitchforks down)
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    edited November 2022

Same problem I am stuck at the selection node and then the game freezes and I can't do anything
  • 2_70tanker2_70tanker Posts: 12
    Having the same issue, closed out game multiple times. Not working
  • edited November 2022
    Hello Summoners,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We've passed it along to the game team who are going to investigate. More information as it becomes available.

Some summoners have found success in restarting the game and it might take multiple attempts.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    It might take a few restart
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    Tijjy007 said:

I grabbed the cosmic/armour break buff right at the beginning, after 2 fights and multiple armour breaks placed by cmm I'm sure its not working and I gain no aptitude buff

Same here using cull. No aptitude
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    Okay so we found out that if someone sits there and hogs the node selector then no one else in the group can move. So once we got them to move, we all were able to move
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    True.. the first person who join aq group / move to the selector had to select first then other can open the selector.
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    @kabam Jax can u comment on the buff not working
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Great call all around. Thanks.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    I was going to join in my alliance AQ when I saw the message, and couldn't join in. So does that means I won't be getting the rewards even though I've participating in my Alliance's last few AQ?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I was going to join in my alliance AQ when I saw the message, and couldn't join in. So does that means I won't be getting the rewards even though I've participating in my Alliance's last few AQ?

Scroll up ever so slightly. Alliances will receive rewards based on their performance from last week.
  • jd641jd641 Posts: 6
    Ok, AQ is cancelled but my champs are still locked for another 15 hours...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    AQ cancelled but champs are still locked in the quest . Hopefully they’ll be released sooner than 15 hours?

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Was about to ask the same. Would love to have my champs for eop