**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I am very happy today....

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
Finally a really good science champ in my roster

This guy will probably be my first rank 5

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!!🥳🎉🎉
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    The Best one congrats 🦂🦂🦂
  • Congrats! Great champ!
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Congrats!!!!
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Congrats!!

He'll be a big help against Absorbing Man in this month's EQ! (he said, longing for help against Absorbing Man in this month's EQ...)

Torch melts him
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Congrats!!

He'll be a big help against Absorbing Man in this month's EQ! (he said, longing for help against Absorbing Man in this month's EQ...)

Void if you have him.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I have neither Torch nor Void, sadly. I had to use a test account on stream to use Torch. Sad face.

Mr F, Yellowjacket, Anti-Venom? Anyone with a solid petrify that can reverse healing is a great direction to go.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I have neither Torch nor Void, sadly. I had to use a test account on stream to use Torch. Sad face.

Hey, that's cheating lmfao.
  • Asim38Asim38 Posts: 133
    Kabam Jax said:

Congrats!!

Ibom works too. And if all else fails, IHulk nuke. Just don't parry him. You will be fine. Had fun using Overseer as well. Its a little slow but punishing his SP1 gets the job done.
  • Kabam Jax said:

I appreciate everyone trying to help me; I didn't mean to derail this thread. haha
    Somehow I have zero of the champs you've all suggested. I'll keep working on it; I'll make you all proud!

The Mystic/Science dual crystal should work. its every 3 days of course.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I appreciate everyone trying to help me; I didn't mean to derail this thread. haha
    Somehow I have zero of the champs you've all suggested. I'll keep working on it; I'll make you all proud!

Quake works too!
  • ZhaZha Posts: 16
    Kabam Jax said:

Use JAX OR SONYA 😂
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Kabam Jax, I'm not sure if you can say but what's your in-game account? It just blows my mind for some reason that yall play the game. No hate one bit your amazing I'm just curious

See, the problem with sharing that means he’s gonna get endless friend requests from all sorts of people
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

May RNG be kind to you. Hopefully sooner than later!
  • Congrats on Scorpion! Just got him on my team and have been having a blast!
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★

Finally a really good science champ in my roster

This guy will probably be my first rank 5

He can literally be gamechanging for peoples rosters! Congrats!!!!!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Meh
  • lonelylonely Posts: 16
    Kabam Jax said:

jax my guy. how tf do you not have any champ suggested by these guys. do you have fury atleast. somehow i worked abosorbing man with duped fury. it works just a bit tedious.
    really good champ. do get more than 9k gold tho. :(
    MaxGaming said:

Meh

meh? really, cmon bro, hes a really good champ. tho might be over achieving by saying god tier.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    With just 9k gold in your reserve, time to hunt for it or open your saved gold crystals to rank Scorpion up.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Wait wait wait... Both @Kabam Jax And @Kabam Zibiit have thin rosters!? 😲😲😲😲
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Well I think I retain my bragging rights as for gold reserves I have got some back I need to reach a few millions 😅