**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon Stamps [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Options
    Generalzod163Generalzod163 Posts: 132
    :s
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Why would you even hoard them?
  • Options
    Bazooka_1Bazooka_1 Posts: 47
    __SF__ said:

I noticed they updated the rewards. Awesome news…. I confirmed by watching a few YouTube videos!!!!

I had close to 14 stamps prior to the change …. They reset and deleted my stamps. Is everyone facing this issue ?? Before I do a ticket, can someone tell me if this is a known issue ??

Again, all the stamps I currently had as a paragon are now gone.

Hopefully they will convert them and not Rip us off since they created a new tier and we had been buying them b4 with the understanding that we could use them for the paragon selector. I have the same problem and just adding a TB selector is not enough since what you can get in that is half of what you can get in the paragon 1.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Paragons definitely need access to the thronebreaker selector to use up the thronebreaker stamps we had previously collected for the Paragon selector.
  • Options
    Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Same thing here, have 7 stamps, went to cash in today but can’t. Inventory says I have 7 Thronebreaker stamps but there is no Thronebreaker selector to purchase. I’m Paragon and the stamps haven’t been converted to Paragon stamps for that selector, it just says 0.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike totally cool with being able to spend my old stamps on the previous selector. Saved a bunch of them to minimize my overflow of rank 4 materials... and in case I really really needed sig stones or 6-star shards for featureds. Like I said in another post, a heads up a month or 2 two weeks ago would've circumvented a bunch of panic and drama... but I'm glad that you spoke out today. Hopefully all will be well. Thank you for the buff and thank you for working with us by giving us a chance to use up our resources without getting screwed.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Nice. Thank you for the reply, and he resolution, which sounds pretty fair, to me at least.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    I'm tb but I see the paragon offer, is this meant to happen? Would I get the items if I were to buy the offer?
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    What stamps???
  • Options
    Fit2btiedFit2btied Posts: 12
    This is all well and good but it just seems like an after thought. If these daily offers were upgraded when a certain percentage of players attained TB and Paragon status , we wouldn’t have this issue. It seems like this process could have been completed faster and more efficiently instead of the piecemeal process that we are currently experiencing. 👎👎
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Fit2btied said:

This is all well and good but it just seems like an after thought. If these daily offers were upgraded when a certain percentage of players attained TB and Paragon status , we wouldn’t have this issue.

That's not how the game economy works, and more importantly that's not how the game economy can work, so this is an impossible counterfactual.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,049 ★★★★

Sorry for all of this confusion. We'll let you know as soon as we have more concrete timelines.

And what about my TB stamps that I have collected that I don't have access to yet because I'm still Cavalier (but working towards Thronebreaker). Will they still be there/work when I become throne breaker?
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

Hey all,

Thank you for your patience as we worked to get our information together.

First, there are Paragon Stamps in the new Paragon Daily deal. They are not currently visible, but we are working to resolve that.

Now, to address this issue. It looks like we deprecated the old Paragon Selector earlier than we should have. To clarify something, there were no Paragon Stamps before this. Paragon players were able to use Thronebreaker stamps to purchase a Paragon Selector. So no stamps have been lost, they are still on your accounts.

This change has left some Paragon Summoners with excess tickets that they can't spend, or don't want to spend on TB Selectors. To address these issues, we're going to do the following:

• Re-release the old Paragon Selector so players can use those excess TB Stamps. This will only be available to Paragon Summoners, and will be available for a limited time. I do not have the ETA for this at this time.
    • Let Paragons exchange up to 7 Thronebreaker Stamps for Paragon Stamps. We'll do this by adding an exchange item in the Store with a Purchase limit of 7 that lets you purchase 1x Paragon Stamp for the cost of 1x Thronebreaker stamp. This will also be available for a limited time, and I do not have an ETA for this at this time.
    Sorry for all of this confusion. We'll let you know as soon as we have more concrete timelines.
    Perfect thank you I was worried
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    For those that aren't aware yet, if you go to the featured item section of the store, you can now exchange up to 7 TB stamps for Paragon stamps and you can also buy a Paragon Stamp Card selector for 7 TB cards like Miike mentioned earlier
  • Options
    Blue_007 said:

With the new addition of Paragon to the daily deals there seems to be absolutely nowhere to trade in the Thrownbreaker cards purchased prior. The paragon deal also doesn’t show any card in the deal but seems to pop up in stash. So now what’s going on with all the TB cards I have now that I can’t use??

@Blue_007 I'm so impressed by this hoarding willpower
  • Options
    JOE_SOLOJOE_SOLO Posts: 32
    @Kabam Miike

So Kabam finaly brought back the Paragon Stamp Card Selector for the ThroneBreakerstamps and even put an option to compensate where you can trade 1 Thronebreaker stamp for 7 Paragon stamps, ok,
    And yes im off course gonna use my ThroneBreaker stamps now,

But there is 1 (or 2) things that doesnt seem totaly fair, that is, as everyone could notice is that Kabam upgraded the rewards for the GrandMaster Stamp Card Selector (as well for the ParagonSCS only do you need Paragon Stamps now), so if you have/had any GrandMaster Stamps the rewards that you can choose are now more that it used to be,

So why didnt they add a ThronebreakerSCS version with slightly better rewards,?

And can we expect a ThronebreakerSCS? Since we still can buy/collect Thronebreaker Stamps,

• Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130

Hey all,

First, there are Paragon Stamps in the new Paragon Daily deal. They are not currently visible, but we are working to resolve that.

Now, to address this issue. It looks like we deprecated the old Paragon Selector earlier than we should have. To clarify something, there were no Paragon Stamps before this. Paragon players were able to use Thronebreaker stamps to purchase a Paragon Selector. So no stamps have been lost, they are still on your accounts.

This change has left some Paragon Summoners with excess tickets that they can't spend, or don't want to spend on TB Selectors. To address these issues, we're going to do the following:

• Re-release the old Paragon Selector so players can use those excess TB Stamps. This will only be available to Paragon Summoners, and will be available for a limited time. I do not have the ETA for this at this time.
    • Let Paragons exchange up to 7 Thronebreaker Stamps for Paragon Stamps. We'll do this by adding an exchange item in the Store with a Purchase limit of 7 that lets you purchase 1x Paragon Stamp for the cost of 1x Thronebreaker stamp. This will also be available for a limited time, and I do not have an ETA for this at this time.
    So does this mean we should no longer buy thronebreaker if we are paragon? What is the solution for future thronebreaker purchases? Is there going to be a thronebreaker stamp selector in the future? Something between cav and paragon rewards? If we are paragon and they will be useless we should not have a purchase option after the 2 week trade in. As ot stands you are just losing future sells.
    @Kabam Miike can you look into what happens beyond this 2 week period
  • Options
    CaryonCaryon Posts: 42
    edited March 2023
    @Kabam Miike I had 12 of the previous thronebreaker/paragon stamps before the switch. The one for one trade only allows you to trade up to 7 stamps. Will the trade reset when the 14day timer goes off or will I be stuck with 5 extra thronebreaker stamps that should be paragon stamps?
  • Options
    DeejDeej Posts: 108

Hey all,

So does this mean we should no longer buy thronebreaker if we are paragon? What is the solution for future thronebreaker purchases? Is there going to be a thronebreaker stamp selector in the future? Something between cav and paragon rewards? If we are paragon and they will be useless we should not have a purchase option after the 2 week trade in. As ot stands you are just losing future sells.

yes this is what doesnt make sense to me. what happens when we buy the thronebreaker deals in the future?
    doesnt make sense that the solution is temporary
  • Options
    cfpreludecfprelude Posts: 112
    Did we get clarification on this elsewhere? Traded in my 7 but have 6 left.
  • Options

Hey all,

After these two weeks, you'll have access to the regular Thronebreaker Selector.
  • Options
    ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 45
    I just became Cav, and I'm enjoying battlegrounds so I'm not sure when ill became thronebreaker let alone paragon, how do I use my TB cards that I bought with cash?! I haven't seen this answered yet, I obviously missed the trade in window, and I'm not paragon anyway? It wouod seem reckless for Kabam to screw over alot of ppl that are in a similar situation.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I just became Cav, and I'm enjoying battlegrounds so I'm not sure when ill became thronebreaker let alone paragon, how do I use my TB cards that I bought with cash?! I haven't seen this answered yet, I obviously missed the trade in window, and I'm not paragon anyway? It wouod seem reckless for Kabam to screw over alot of ppl that are in a similar situation.

To use a thronebreaker item you need to become thronebreaker. I hope this groundbreaking info is helpful. No one is getting screwed over.
  • Options
    ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 45

To use a thronebreaker item you need to become thronebreaker. I hope this groundbreaking info is helpful. No one is getting screwed over.
    Thanks for the ground breaking Info sir! Good to know my moneys still good 👍🏼
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Thanks for the ground breaking Info sir! Good to know my moneys still good 👍🏼
    If he had said thronebreaking instead of groundbreaking, it would have bene cooler.