Anyone else’s Express Arena broken with update?

SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 525 ★★★

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 760 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    thank you, thought it was just me

ETA: it does appear to only be if you use Express mode
  • ERockHDERockHD Member Posts: 54
    it did the same thing to me
  • LonMLonM Member Posts: 32
    Yes , another update and another batch of new bugs ... how do they keep breaking the game in new and different ways!
  • RickRollerRickRoller Member Posts: 30
    I was wondering if it was just me. I just want to play arena
  • JEANMOTAFROMASANTOSJEANMOTAFROMASANTOS Member Posts: 3
    I wish I didn't rush into updating the app everytime, well let's see how fast they fix this, paying sigil for this is kinda annoying
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 636 ★★★

I wish I didn't rush into updating the app everytime, well let's see how fast they fix this, paying sigil for this is kinda annoying

Being a paid feature I bet you kabam will fix it in minutes.. :)
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    Yup here also.

• ERockHDERockHD Member Posts: 54
    idk if its been said anywhere but if you turn off the express arena and quit out of the original match you can play arena while we wait for it to be fixed
    ERockHD said:

idk if its been said anywhere but if you turn off the express arena and quit out of the original match you can play arena while we wait for it to be fixed

Thanks for the suggestion, but there is no way to quit out of the current match (see screenshot above).
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    Thank you kabam! I'm so happy to pay for Sigil.
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Member Posts: 181 ★★
    I‘m glad that my Sigil has expired 12h ago. No renew until it gets fixed
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 525 ★★★

ERockHD said:

Thanks for the suggestion, but there is no way to quit out of the current match (see screenshot above).
    Go to your main arena screen and tap the door icon in the upper left corner of the picture of the arena you are stuck in. Tap quit match and your arena will reset.
  • LonMLonM Member Posts: 32
    Squammo said:

ERockHD said:

Go to your main arena screen and tap the door icon in the upper left corner of the picture of the arena you are stuck in. Tap quit match and your arena will reset.
    thank Squammo , you have passed down morte useful knowledge in 1 post than I have ever received from any kabam customer service rep or mod .. thank you !!!! worked liked a charm.
    LonM said:

Squammo said:

ERockHD said:

thank Squammo , you have passed down morte useful knowledge in 1 post than I have ever received from any kabam customer service rep or mod .. thank you !!!! worked liked a charm.
    Thanks from me as well @Squammo - been playing for years and didn’t know that.

That said, do you lose your streak when you do that? I’m guessing yes?
  • KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 323 ★★★
    yes can’t do a single battle
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 760 ★★★
    edited July 2023

LonM said:

Squammo said:

ERockHD said:

Thanks from me as well @Squammo - been playing for years and didn’t know that.

That said, do you lose your streak when you do that? I’m guessing yes?
    I did lose my "streak," but considering it was my very first match, wasn't too bothered ;)
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    There is currently a Known Issue affecting Arena Express mode. We are aware and working to address this as soon as possible.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,947 ★★★★★
    It never really worked. Always asked for some weird thing, never allowed to select the option
  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Member Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike not just express mode , normal arena is broken as well, if I leave my Champs in matchup and then try to join, it breaks.
  • CheywolfxCheywolfx Member Posts: 10
    Had a timeframe when arena starts to grind for units now just stuck on 777 whatever screen so annoying
  • LeinadSagravLeinadSagrav Member Posts: 16
    Wow so cool! We pay for broken features 🙂 Kabam never stops to amaze me
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    I'm experiencing the same problem. I put in a trouble ticket and hope for the best
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Member Posts: 405 ★★

There is currently a Known Issue affecting Arena Express mode. We are aware and working to address this as soon as possible.

Miike , Will those that are affected get some six star Shards of something??

Why would we? There is literally no reason for compensation..

You can still play arena just not with the express mode no one is missing out anything you’ll just have to play like the others who don’t pay for sigil.
  • Diem926Diem926 Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2023
    ShuGokis said:

You can still play arena just not with the express mode no one is missing out anything you’ll just have to play like the others who don’t pay for sigil.
    The bug locks your screen so you can’t disengage express mode. Kabam should have put out a message in game about this issue instead of on this forum.
    Diem926 said:

ShuGokis said:

The bug locks your screen so you can disengage express mode. Kabam should have put out a message in game about this issue instead of on this forum.
    Read further up in the post you can easily back out of the current match up and search again without express mode. The only thing you lose out on is the champs that need refreshing…
  • BamajdBamajd Member Posts: 96
    ShuGokis said:

Diem926 said:

ShuGokis said:

The bug locks your screen so you can disengage express mode. Kabam should have put out a message in game about this issue instead of on this forum.
    Read further up in the post you can easily back out of the current match up and search again without express mode. The only thing you lose out on is the champs that need refreshing…
    Not mine
  • BamajdBamajd Member Posts: 96
    ShuGokis said:

Diem926 said:

ShuGokis said:

Not mine
    ShuGokis said:

Wrong
    Squammo said:

ERockHD said:

Read this. I literally did it when I saw this user comment about it. It worked straight away. You can then turn express mode off and play as normal.

I don’t see why you all think it is wrong. As for the compensation I stand by that there is no need for any.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    If you are experiencing locked characters or progress, please press the EXIT ARENA button at the top left of the Arena tile in the Fight screen, where you see the Arena Art. The button icon looks like a small door.