**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone else’s Express Arena broken with update?

124»

Comments

• Options
    PHILLYB781MAPHILLYB781MA Posts: 41
    I’m not using Express Mode and it’s still happening
  • Options
    CovoidCovoid Posts: 38
    edited July 2023
    I really hope Kabam offers compensation for this bug soon. I’ve been grinding arena all day (as I do most days to save a little money) and now I’m going to lose all my progress?! I used the exit door in the resilient arena and it worked, but I lost all progress. I don’t want the same thing to happen in the summoner trials since I’m about to crack milestone 6. Please tell me there is another way to reset without losing a whole day on this darn bank account draining, life sucking excuse for a game. Sorry not sorry. You guys already sucked up my kid’s college tuition by exploiting addicts like me. *BIG frowny face.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    I think it’s ridiculous we have to lose our streaks because of a bug form you guys. Compensation!!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,293 Guardian
    Updating this largest, and probably original, post regarding the Arena issue.

A HotFix Update v40.1.1 has come out which fixes this problem.
    And (according to others) fixes it even if you had NOT even been using Express Mode (aka @AJ_Engel30 in other posts, have you downloaded the new HotFix ?)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog/p5